Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24925 times)

There's this one, but I don't plan on using it often.

That was fast.

I've had this account for a year

So you just switch back every time Path gets banned for about a year?

So you just switch back every time Path gets banned for about a year?
Pretty much. Path is permanently banned, so i'll be using this.

Pretty much. Path is permanently banned, so i'll be using this.

Which account will you use when PhantOS gets banned?

a d d i c t i o n
well i got what i deserved. Though im not leaving, im definitely going to stop posting until i grow the forget up. I'm just sad that it took me this long to get the cue

well i got what i deserved. Though im not leaving, im definitely going to stop posting until i grow the forget up. I'm just sad that it took me this long to get the cue

If you're gonna stop posting, stop posting like Badspot says.

It never ceases to amaze me how many times you've said now: "I've learned my lesson and I'm going to stop posting," why don't you actually stop posting? Even for a week - even for a day would be fine. I don't hate you, but I wish that you'd actually own up to what you're doing.

If he can't finish a weapon pack to save his life I doubt he will grow up and own up to his responsibilities any time soon.

Isnt it generally bot allowed, in an obvious unofficial way, to encourage anyone to break any rule at all?
Baiting his executive order shouldnt be much different.

The gag order stands as a way of getting someone to stop talking about something. So by baiting someone into breaking the gag order, you are technically in violation of the gag order.

if tony's lasted this long with the executive order then he's obviously capable of not replying to a random post that says pony in it lol
also path has said multiple times that tony was making a jab about his past so he did in response, it quite clearly is that after an explanation was given
tony is a user with a history of forum trolling and stuffting in other forums; path is a user with a history of malicious behavior and game hacking.

Isnt it generally bot allowed, in an obvious unofficial way, to encourage anyone to break any rule at all?
Baiting his executive order shouldnt be much different.
yep, and looks like baddy considers it bannable based on what we've seen here lol

If he can't finish a weapon pack to save his life I doubt he will grow up and own up to his responsibilities any time soon.
So true

If you're gonna stop posting, stop posting like Badspot says.
why dont you