youtube's video on "coming together to celebrate identity" gets backlash

Author Topic: youtube's video on "coming together to celebrate identity" gets backlash  (Read 6463 times)

You realize that "uncanny valley" doesn't mean weird? In fact, the whole idea is that they look alllllmoooost normal. In this case a person who's completely female looking except for a slightly too masculine facial bone structure would cut the bill. Like, for something to be uncanny it needs to be hardly noticeable so you can barely put your finger on what's wrong.
You realize that "uncanny valley" doesn't mean weird? In fact, the whole idea is that they look alllllmoooost normal.
I thought the reason why it's called a 'valley' is because things that almost look normal are perceived as really weird looking?

I don't think that unusual facial features fall into uncanny valley unless they're like, very, very dramatic. For instance, I'd say vampire girl fits.

look at this forgeter:

that's not just a mental disorder in play, that's natural selection tipping in that this person is not meant to reproduce
man marilyn manson really let himself go

This whole identity war is stupid. Just be civil and polite for the few minutes you have to deal with any given person.

I don't "support" these people and their silly semantics, but my personal beliefs about identity and gender have nothing to do with how I treat anybody. I even do my best not to tell anybody what I believe because I don't care about the issues enough to pick a fight.

hey guys just letting you know (not looking for attention) that i am a heteroloveual (please give me attention) and i am interested and oriented in loving the womens (GIVE ME ATTENTION)

Why does everyone makes the Apache attack helicopter joke It's not even clever anymore :(

I loveually identify as an unopened can of Heinz Beans, check your privilege cis scum

I loveually identify as an unopened can of Heinz Beans, check your privilege cis scum
i have a can opener, wanna have a good time ;)

this is why humanity has absolutely no hope anymore
because people look for attention
and then people harp on those who are in the group, but not looking for attention
and a cycle starts

Why does everyone makes the Apache attack helicopter joke It's not even clever anymore :(
Because it's relevant

it was never clever