what characteristics would you classify as a "furry"

Author Topic: what characteristics would you classify as a "furry"  (Read 5745 times)

i dont care if i was branded as a furry i mean i like anything with tits or an ass :/
unless its a guy

Cancer.  That's all there is to it.

i dont care if i was branded as a furry i mean i like anything with tits or an ass :/
unless its a guy
beastiality? sure thing. homoloveuality? no way, dude.

On every third silver moon of the harvest month, a man shall lay his sacrifices and repent his sins to the god of blood. He shall then fill three oak goblets with pig's blood and recite the three devil's cantrips found on the back of your enclosed instruction book. You shall then see the confirmation of your pact with the god of blood when the north star cries and the pig's blood boils. Place your hands in the center of a salt circle and empty your mind. You shall begin the ritual of man's fruit, and separate your soul from your body. Once the anchor to this mortal coil is loosened, a friendly spirit by the name of John Galt will appear and offer you a handshake. If you have set up all the proper preparations, you are now entered into the furry fandom.

unless its a guy
Tell that to the people with the pride-flag backgrounds.

On every third silver moon of the harvest month, a man shall lay his sacrifices and repent his sins to the god of blood. He shall then fill three oak goblets with pig's blood and recite the three devil's cantrips found on the back of your enclosed instruction book. You shall then see the confirmation of your pact with the god of blood when the north star cries and the pig's blood boils. Place your hands in the center of a salt circle and empty your mind. You shall begin the ritual of man's fruit, and separate your soul from your body. Once the anchor to this mortal coil is loosened, a friendly spirit by the name of John Galt will appear and offer you a handshake. If you have set up all the proper preparations, you are now entered into the furry fandom.
what the actual forget ike

your kind aren't welcome here

having extra chromosomes

liking anthropomorphic animals enough to call yourself a furry. fursuits and stuff like that are all secondary to that i think, can't have that unless you have the first thing, and since most furries i know of would probably never wear a fursuit or go to a furcon, i would say that might be too specific

the true test is to throw you into second life and see if you float

raccooneer.
thats it.
just

racooneer

A rock with tits and ass