Author Topic: what have i missed  (Read 3154 times)

yes, but it's kind of pointless if it wouldn't be more convenient for you
this is the page where you can do it https://blockland.us/steam-redeem.php
I thought you can use both versions on the same key if you translate it to steam?

I thought you can use both versions on the same key if you translate it to steam?
yeah, but it's still pointless if you won't get any use out of it
I guess it's not much work, and it wouldn't hurt anything. plus, you can join your friends directly from steam I think, which is nice if you do that kinda thing
still, navigating to the install directory is a lot more effort than with a plain install, which is really the only problem I've ever had with it

also apparently on OSX some people have a ton of problems specifically with the steam version for some reason. but I don't think kap's on a mac so whatevs
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:12:36 PM by Foxscotch »

I still exist
boy i missed posting in the gmod megathread with you
who else am i forgetting

boy i missed posting in the gmod megathread with you
who else am i forgetting

You may not remember me much, mostly because I had a massive year or 2 long hiatus.

this explains a lot holy stuff
how did you not know that wtf

1st of all wtf do u mean by that, and 2nd how can people still not know, it has literally been two years. LITERALLY. AS OF TODAY

1st of all wtf do u mean by that, and 2nd how can people still not know, it has literally been two years. LITERALLY. AS OF TODAY
not for another 2 hours and 30 minutes!!!

how under a rock can you even be like jesus

did your brain not make the connection or something

did your brain not make the connection or something
well aside from the many times I or someone else has mentioned it, there's not much of a connection. the fact that my name contains "fox" isn't much to go by, and you can probably assume most people with "fox" in their username are furries so you can't really use that either
so it's really just a matter of managing to miss all the times it's been said

jesus christ it has been six years.
anyway, it's not really worth coming back for, unless you like more drama than usual in your life.