Author Topic: Steam Summer Sale 2016 - its done  (Read 21308 times)

what should i buy guys

i'm thinking about finally getting FTL
Buy that and Terraria, if you don't already have it. I've gotten way more enjoyment out of both of those games than I paid for.

I have a new paying job, all the hardware and peripherals I want, and my wallet isn't all that empty.

I've been buying soooooo many games. Bought like every good 6DOF game off steam.

Am I the only one that has been hugely dissapointed by the sale? They removed flash sales and in the new position is DLC for free to play games, only 1 of my games on my wishlist went on sale and I have seen absolutely loving nothing else that I would want to buy

I got a Splash foil card from the free three card thing. :)

Buy that and Terraria, if you don't already have it. I've gotten way more enjoyment out of both of those games than I paid for.

got terraria already, thanks fam 👌

I can't even trade cards because the loving trade 15 day stuff is longer than the actual sale which is 11 days.

Total crap.

Steam needs to remove that garbage.

I can't even trade cards because the loving trade 15 day stuff is longer than the actual sale which is 11 days.

Total crap.

I can't even sell my duplicates for the last TWO cards that i need

Thanks Volvo

I knew framing a picture of gaben and praying to it everyday will give me good sales!

Total crap.

I gifted some spare games to someone here and its gonna take 15 days for it to transfer. thanks steam

uh uhhh

ill draw you a cool thing if you pitch in the 7 euros i need to buy rocket league

This is the best trading card ever.