Author Topic: TALK THREAD about plans  (Read 698 times)

So i was thinking after Crown's Jailbreak opened i was think hey i want to do something like this so.... i was also thinking: Do i need some script do i need help YES!

so i need to know how to script but i can't ind a thread on how to do it all i need is a simple freekill thread and warden thing

Freekill: When a guard kills a prisoner when the have not been in a vent,weapons room or outside or have a weapon they will be respawned and also the guard will be killed.

Warden: When the person on the warden team talks it will be in the middle of all of the teams face (centerprint) and and it will be <font:impact:35> of size

but i don't now how to script so help please? or could someone give me a script for both???

well i don't need builders because 1.i have people and 2.i can build my self

Note:please don't cause drama about me all im doing is posting stuff and why does it matter???

welp anyway i also need help on making my own addons with that tourge engine or what ever

welp please PM me if you can help

Here's a few resources that you may find helpful:

but i don't now how to script so help please? or could someone give me a script for both???
Either you're looking for tutorials to get started with scripting, or this belongs in the Suggestions and Requests board. If you want to learn how to make it yourself, make an attempt to learn then come back with a more specific question. Otherwise, that's not help, it's just someone doing the work for you.

Note:please don't cause drama about me all im doing is posting stuff and why does it matter???
So the content of other peoples' posts should be devoid of anything critical of you, specifically because the content of your posts doesn't matter?

im pretty sure (s)hes just unaware of how he's coming off to others

im pretty sure (s)hes just unaware of how he's coming off to others

It's a he.