Author Topic: David Cameron Resigns as Prime Minister After EU Referendum  (Read 931 times)

As a man who voted neither for Cameron nor to leave the EU I am glad that he had the dignity to resign as was appropriate

"brexit" ...

but a prime minister means jack stuff anyways. if he was a legit president or something this would be dramatic and important.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:19:37 AM by Bisjac »

but a prime minister means jack stuff anyways.
uhhhh... the PM has a huge amount of power. most powerful individual in the nation.

a lot maybe, but not the most. despite what common opinion seems to be, the queen does have far more then token power. the prime minister is a facade of any nation.

We don't even get to vote on who the new one will be..

If only labour had won, Maybe none of this would have happened.

that is um

unexpected

so who's gonna be next!?

What the forget is with his eyes?

Wait... is that a real photo? Or is he deliberately photoshopped to look like Annoying Orange? Because the resemblance is real. I don't know anything about UK Politics. Which is why I ate a sock.

the one good thing that could have came out of a leave vote would be cameron staying as pm
cameron may be an idiot but hes magnitudes than the lump of bumbling lunacy that is boris johnson

nah lad that's the 100% legit legend himself, boris johnson, who, amongst other antics, once found himself suspended on a zipwire waving the union jack.

If people loving voted for scotland to go out of the UK last year we wouldn't have to put up with England and Wale's vote.