Author Topic: italics' Table Top MERP [dev]  (Read 1989 times)

italics' Table Top Mini Empires Roleplay

no it's not dedicated and it won't be dedicated until development ends

Staff and Development Members

Super Admins & Admins
cape [39224] (SA)
Achernar (A)
-Nick- (A)

Dev Testers
None yet, come apply!

Apply
to apply, PM me a message with the following criteria and description on it-

for Admin;
1. How experienced are you with MERP/TTRPG? Can you show some examples of your builds? (only need this if you are not dev tester)

2. Have you been a admin/SA on any other servers?

3. Who would recommend you for administration? Post proof of their recommendation.

---

for Testing;
1. How experienced are you with MERP/TTRPG? Can you show some examples of your builds?

Brick Packs/suggestions

If you have a suggestion or a brick pack to suggest, post it here, I run through the replies every 3 hours or so, and I will add them to the server if useful.

Don't know what MERP is? Here is a good guide;
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315005955

Don't know what Table Top is?
A good thing to do is to read the Wikipedia page; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabletop_game

Our tabletop uses a map and Empire cards to manage your vast resources and empires (although the server is in development, so it may not be finished yet.)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:25:06 AM by mattsos »

i don't know what caused the recent fad of tabletop things in blockland but i like it

hosting server at 5:00 PM CST publicly for a hour

edit: we are going to be building the Map and the Empire Cards for this roundup. you can still come if you want to see the showcase of the spawn and the builds we made.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:43:45 PM by mattsos »

hosting server at 5:00 PM CST publicly for a hour

ill be there most likely

also can you help me with my TTMERP it's future

wai never mid that's midnigth my time....

also can you help me with my TTMERP it's future

sure, TTMERP in Future Eras are large to handle as you may need to build multiple planets to have a vast, open world. but don't worry it gets easy after that.

apparently you abandon a lot of your projects and aren't very experienced, I wouldn't consider getting involved by hosting until you have played and undergo TTMERP/TTRPG yourself
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:08:49 AM by mattsos »

hosting lads!! hosting done
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:40:36 PM by mattsos »

This is looking really good so far, cookies for the good work ---> :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

i don't know what caused the recent fad of tabletop things in blockland but i like it
they're just neat to do if you're motivated to work on them. What caused them is probably the first person to host a D&D thing or anything else similar in recent times.

will get back to working on monday, was inactive for a week

also i forgot to save so more maps may be coming soon, different maps :(