Author Topic: Flowey Alt Check  (Read 13922 times)

This topic is pointless, could have messaged Badspot about it.
read the topic you goon.

this topic is a PSA stating that this guy is a habitual problem user, and OP is letting you know that you should keep on eye on him because he'll probably do something bannable soon.

it's really not difficult to understand

Why does he need a second chance he's had 3 already

Drama isn't and shouldn't be just for reporting users that do bad things in the forums and in game.
'Making a drama' shouldn't even be a phrase because 'dramas' are just topics in the drama section.
This subforum could be much more useful if people started treating it as such.
Many times I think of these 'dramas' as user reports, kind of like a news report, and this is exactly that.

read the topic you goon.
I thought he was quoting Badspot from another topic (at least he should of said it was a message that but my fault for not clicking the quote I guess)

I thought he was quoting Badspot from another topic (at least he should of said it was a message that but my fault for not clicking the quote I guess)
But I did say that it was a message.
I messaged Badspot and this is just what he's told me.

alright, guess i'll admit

sorry about that, i'm kinda loving handicapped lol

I thought he was quoting Badspot from another topic (at least he should of said it was a message but my fault for not clicking the quote I guess)

Topic seems okay but I haven't seen what Flowey has done (time to do a little searching)
Fixed

But I did say that it was a message.
You didn't include in the OP so I didn't notice that right away until now.

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/hDIYV6q.jpg[/img]
I don't understand this. Are you calling me a handicap for the post or something else?

What is even going on? I get it i'm listed under Badspot as a 'habitual problem user' but can you guys maybe just chill?

NOEDIT : This isn't like the first time people have returned from being banned.

NOEDIT : This isn't like the first time people have returned from being banned.
When a person like you comes back, it's practically inevitable that you're going to banned again. Three accounts down for roughly the same bullstuff, it makes you look like you aren't learning from your mistakes. I'd love to proven wrong, but you're a ticking timebomb here.

When a person like you comes back, it's practically inevitable that you're going to banned again. Three accounts down for roughly the same bullstuff, it makes you look like you aren't learning from your mistakes. I'd love to proven wrong, but you're a ticking timebomb here.
Well, let's see how long I last.

Well, let's see how long I last.
welp boys it's time to open the betting rings

welp boys it's time to open the betting rings
600 dollars hes gonna be banned in the next 2 weeks

600 dollars hes gonna be banned in the next 2 weeks
You're on punk