Author Topic: Club Penguin Memories  (Read 2848 times)

I remember having to make a new account every few months because it would get deleted for inactivity
I just called club penguin & they said my account has been deactivated from the island because it's been over 2 years since I logged on.

She told me after 2 years of not logging in is when they deactivate accounts. It wouldn't make much sense for a couple of months.??

HOLY stuff THAT HAPPENED?!

She told me after 2 years of not logging in is when they deactivate accounts. It wouldn't make much sense for a couple of months.??

I might be remembering wrong but I had one account which wasn't touch for a year and that was gone, then I made another with was deactivated a month later for inactivity and then I had like two or three more after that. I remember making new accounts constantly because I kept having to redo the spy missions and minigames and stuff.

what the forget is that

mine is 3090 days old.
anyone remember meeting rockhopper? :')
Mines 2557 days old, and yeah I met him on my second account and got the background.

This was my first pin.

Looking it up, that was december '06, so my penguin would be almost 10 years old holy forget.
My first pin was from June 2009:

-snip-
im p sure this is fake and Disney wouldn't ever do this.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:00:53 PM by Superbro11 »

Always used to dress like this.

Holy crap I want cat puffle so much but I can't get it without membership!! :(

i love the ghost puffle holy stuff
(you might have to f5)

My first pin is the pumpkin from October 06

remember the purge
gold

My penguin is so old it apparently doesn't exist anymore. I guess they delete them after 10 years?

I think it used to be a thing that they deleted them after a few months of disuse, so if you didn't touch your account for a while a LONG time ago that could be it

My first pin is the pumpkin from October 06
i like that one