Author Topic: Switched my course of studies :^)  (Read 422 times)

Ayy, haven't been too active lately, COLLEGE stuff BEEN GOIN ON.

I just got done with my orientation and enrolled in all of my classes yesterday. The academic year begins in late August, and everything is ready for the start.

I initially registered and applied for the political science program, but I was 50/50 between poli sci and a physical science. I realized I wanted to be in STEM, so I was able to talk to my academic advisor and switch my trajectory towards Environmental Earth Science.

I got pretty lucky because I didn't have to change many courses out of my schedule to switch my major, and my class times are great. I only have one class before noon on one day a week, and my latest class is also once a week, ending at 9:45 PM. I have a lot of free space and I'm really glad my schedule is pretty cool timing and subject-wise.

I don't know how many other forumers are in college/Uni, I know the vast majority arent really at an age where that is a tangible consideration, but I'd love to hear what you all are planning on studying. I met some cool history majors at orientation, and every other STEM major I met seemed pretty cool as well. Anyway, blogland time is over.

I plan on studying physics or aeronautical engineering at college, then uni

Hopefully going to Uni this September for a combined languages degree in Japanese and English

im planning on going into computer engineering

im planning on going into computer engineering
Ay me too
Well computer management but that's p much the same