Author Topic: Happy Heteroloveual day  (Read 3591 times)

i like that you ignored all the actual arguments to your point and only replied to the meaningless crap

way to make yourself look like a close minded bigot
Well,  you do have to be living under a pretty huge rock to have not heard about the huge recent shooting at a gay club. So not exactly "meaningless crap"
And he wasn't even replying to me, so not sure what you're talking about with "my point"

Anyways, I just misclicked the post button somehow. No need to be a richard about it.

..when they're 18. this isn't a communist society.
Plenty of LGBT minors are kicked out of their homes.  Go take a couple minutes and Google "lgbt youth homeless rate" before you spew stuff

"The statistics for lesbian, gay, biloveual, and transgender (LGBT) homeless youth are even more shocking, as this group represents up to 40% all young people experiencing homelessness. Considering that LGBT youth represent an estimated 7% of the total youth population, these numbers are disproportionately high."

that's illegal
Not really. In the US there's federal protection against discrimination for a few things.  Race,  religion,  etc. loveual
Orientation is not among them

get the forget over it you spaghetti spined, self entitled dingus.
Wow,  I didn't realize wanting to live without constant bullying and assault is considered entitlement

I support this because I'm straight. I know that the LGBT+ community is 'oppressed' and that they need a month to show their 'pride' and whatever, but I don't think everyone should be all up in arms about a straight day.

'Gay Pride Month' COULD (not saying that I find it oppressive) be oppressive towards straight people.

I say it's either both or neither. One group shouldn't get something that the other doesn't.

theres that wear a cow costume to chic fil a and get a free meal coming up soon so pumped \o/
trogtor knows whats up

i mean you know this new age society is handicapped when the social media tells you that you should be sorry for everyone else because you're white/straight/dude.

i mean you know this new age society is handicapped when the social media tells you that you should be sorry for everyone else because you're white/straight/dude.
please apologize