Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 251451 times)

it's not even that big yet

Darkness dawns on the furry community, as a new evil approaches...

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=307794.15
I'm not gonna add it yet because there is nothing note-worthy about it or that page in particular

where's the badspot creates an official meme, red arrow text???

where's the badspot creates an official meme, red arrow text???
Overlooked, will add

TheLegend27 dieded Blockland
tell us the truth pie crust
Added

Also, i can't believe it took me this long to add the 'Post your favorite song lyrics' thread in which various members of the BLF recite all of Bohemian Rhapsody to either OPs, but it's so special that it deserved a spot in the original OP with bold text

Also, i can't believe it took me this long to add the 'Post your favorite song lyrics' thread in which various members of the BLF recite all of Bohemian Rhapsody to either OPs, but it's so special that it deserved a spot in the original OP with bold text

Is it that special? Seems like it's the same 2 people and the occasional other 3.

Is it that special? Seems like it's the same 2 people and the occasional other 3.
I definitely think so, even if it is the same people, there was still enough dedication and coordination to do it

I definitely think so, even if it is the same people, there was still enough dedication and coordination to do it

Except there was no coordination. But since that was boldable, go ahead and bold We Are Number One recited. After 10 rule changes and 4 prize retractions, no less.

i think it was actually posted at like, the middle of the night so there wasn't much interference