The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 188187 times)

Looks like somebody isn't a happy camper when woke up realising he was wet.
Piss off.

I just came across this and almost cried holy stuff. I gotta huge smile on my face right now, Masterlegodude you the man. So much hilarious stuff I'd forgotten about. And the drama, gawd damn. Good reads all of it

I just came across this and almost cried holy stuff. I gotta huge smile on my face right now, Masterlegodude you the man. So much hilarious stuff I'd forgotten about. And the drama, gawd damn. Good reads all of it
woa I'm pretty darn sure I remember your avatar from back in the day, why did you come back though, forum aint what it used to be

jacksaunt is a classic yes hello there

hi again my dude

long time no see

Where have you been??

Also thanks, but it was also Plastiware who made the original Chronology, i've just been adding to it

jacksaunt is a classic yes hello there
no cap
welcome back jacksaunt!

I gotta huge smile on my face right now

weird lookin' smile but ok

Hey everyone c:
I lost my key a few years ago so I haven't booted up in a while. Megabear tried getting me to play again a few months ago and I started thinking about it again, I might have to join a freebuild and chill sometime.
I'm a little surprised that lord tony is still here pushing buttons but what can you expect from him :cookieMonster:
weird lookin' smile but ok
Oh you charmer :)

I'm a little surprised that lord tony is still here pushing buttons but what can you expect from him :cookieMonster:
it's more surprising people still fall for it honestly

I might have to join a freebuild and chill sometime.
There's a 'Blockland Content Creators' discord that's pretty chill and occasionally hosts a building server

If you want to join, the invite in that thread link no longer valid, but a new one can be made if needed

There's a 'Blockland Content Creators' discord that's pretty chill and occasionally hosts a building server

If you want to join, the invite in that thread link no longer valid, but a new one can be made if needed
I snagged the link to it, thanks for telling me about it

holy loving stuff its jacksaunt