The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 188248 times)

I think of this too, and then think of how much of an autistic prick I would've been and become glad I started using the forums early last year.
I mean the least I could've done is been nice to people but uh no I didn't realize that was a thing until last year

A lot of people go through that phase. Ive been here long enough to have seen that happen at least a few times now.
Weird to think that at some point the same people being tumors here for a cheap laugh will at some point be totally okay.

I mean I don't think I was a total cancer cell because nobody bothered to drama me, I was still really inconsiderate though

I mean I don't think I was a total cancer cell because nobody bothered to drama me, I was still really inconsiderate though

No, you weren't even close to cancer. It takes a special few to reach those limits

Weird to think that at some point the same people being tumors here for a cheap laugh will at some point be totally okay.
It's been ~3 years (10+ for a certain person), and about 4+ accounts each, saying that is just wishful thinking at this point

You were okay, maybe not good, but not bad either

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 01:20:34 AM by SuperMalleo64 »

It's been ~3 years (10+ for a certain person), and about 4+ accounts each, saying that is just wishful thinking at this point

I mean sure, some outliers due to mental illness.

A lot of people go through that phase. Ive been here long enough to have seen that happen at least a few times now.
* adjusts tie *
Projection.

Gee, it sure is boring around here

On the last day before blf shuts down I am going to blast veridis quo through my speakers