Author Topic: Will Zealot ever get Windows 10?  (Read 7038 times)

Maybe your computers giving you a message to stay the forget away from Windows 10

If Windows 10 is loving up your computer that badly it's probably best to stick with 7 until you find the source of the problem

Or just buy a new PC idk
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:47:59 PM by Red Spy »

Or just buy a new PC idk
this is genuinely some of the worst advice ever. esp because my pc is really high quality lol

this is genuinely some of the worst advice ever. esp because my pc is really high quality lol
Do you actually think I would give real advice like that

linux is for hosting servers. windows is a real man's pc.

you poor man

everyone knows you only install Win10 on a fresh rig or else you get goof'd and gaff'd

OH GOD

EDIT: SORRY I COULDNT FINISH MY PC JUST RANDOMLY STARTED UPDATING TO WIN 10
classic

as far as im concerned windows is for anytime i want to game

i can still have a great time and use linux productively outside of server hosting

Booooooooo! Install Debian!

Hell, I use Linux for gaming and it works fine for most games. I have only found two games that don't work either natively or through Wine.

Booooooooo! Install Debian!

Hell, I use Linux for gaming and it works fine for most games. I have only found two games that don't work either natively or through Wine.
but why go through the trouble of using an obscure operating system which needs a third party program to play most games on?
linux is far from a gaming operating system right now because very little applications or games (both indie and triple a) support it without emulation or using wine.
the only case where i might go "ye install linux" is when the computer doesn't already have windows on it, cant afford windows or is a server machine.
might aswell just keep that copy of windows on your computer.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:14:52 AM by Refticus »

but why go through the trouble of using an obscure operating system which needs a third party program to play most games on?
linux is far from a gaming operating system right now because very little applications or games (both indie and triple a) support it without emulation or using wine.
might aswell just keep that copy of windows on your computer.
i hate linux pretty much just because of this. what advantage do you have using linux? i literally cannot think of anything. cool you can still run games but thats because you're emulating windows. why not just use windows?

what advantage do you have using linux? i literally cannot think of anything.

speed, configuration, security, open-source, ease of use

haha yeah i love (even with multiple third party programs) not being able to play skyrim, arma 3, 2, or dayz, company of heroes, GTA 5, assetto corsa, space engineers, or beamng

oh let me add to this, i love steam crashing every loving 2 minutes on ubuntu 16.04 for no reason, and the wine versions network communications crashing at the same rate as the normal version, rendering it pretty much useless as well
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:24:24 AM by shitlord »

speed, configuration, security, open-source, ease of use

haha yeah i love (even with multiple third party programs) not being able to play skyrim, arma 3, 2, or dayz, company of heroes, GTA 5, assetto corsa, space engineers, or beamng

oh let me add to this, i love steam crashing every loving 2 minutes on ubuntu 16.04 for no reason, and the wine versions network communications crashing at the same rate as the normal version, rendering it pretty much useless as well
Skyrim works 100% fine under WINE, so I don't know what you're talking about there. I don't own any of the other games except Space Engineers, which is one of the two games I haven't gotten to work (along with Victoria 2), but there are reports of it working. I also have had zero problems with network communications and Steam crashing.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 05:35:54 AM by TristanLuigi »

i ended up corrupting my user profile and proooobably a bunch of core files this weekend
gonna do a full reset then just move on