Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46343 times)

I think it's funny how Path and Jitankcigarette both represent BLM but they are against each other at the same time.

Just like how 90% of blacks killed are actually from other blacks.

Do black lives matter to other black lives?
Jitank has proven time and time again that he's a complete imbecile when I comes to using logical thought in an argument. I would place him right up there with Path.

Path will be back in a matter of hours.

Path will be back in a matter of hours.
Yeah i have no doubts about it
He keeps proving how much of a child he truly is

I'm more annoyed that the people there actually cheered that BLM woman.

I would think the people there would be more upset at the BLM protestors for insulting everyone for being white and basically insulting the dead.

This is what she said, I am just para phrasing.

"You are here for the dead, but what are you really here for?"

She's implying they are only here because majority of the dead are white. Why are they applauding this?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:59:29 AM by Lord Tony® »

She said and this is not a direct quote.

"You are here for the dead, but what are you really here for?"

She's implying they are only here because majority of the dead are white. Why are they applauding this?
They get reprimanded for disagreeing with her.

They get reprimanded for disagreeing with her.

Everyone there yelled at the guy for disagreeing with her, kicked him out and called the police.

Ugh.
This is an event dedicated to the Orlando shooting and you come here with all this bs? I can't believe you did this. Coming from another black person, this is the stupidest thing to do.

Black Lives Matter is nothing more than a fad. It's doing more harm than good. I seriously hope people don't support this nonsense. This is absolutely disgusting. As a black person myself, I don't see how ANYONE could support this.

Black Panthers actually stood for something.

Are you really this petty? Youre acting like most people dont use slang. And oh, i don't apologize for any grammar issues because I have a forgeted up keyboard. Its funny that you have resorted to personal attacks when I havent made any personal attack against you.

how is that petty? you were legitimately offended by me using a big word

Why not shift over to your pony obsession instead. Wait- what's wrong- executive order got your tongue?

User was banned for this post

Justice has been served lawfully and warm from Badspot's Ban Cuisine.

This BLM stuff is getting out of hand. Soon they will reach the White House and you know what will happen.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:39:50 AM by Flowey »

reminder that black lives don't matter and infact no lives matter and we should just kill absolutely everybody so no one can ever disagree ever again

rip path

although he will undoubtfully get an alt