Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46365 times)

prove me wrong nintendo nerd
I don't know much about writing, but I'd assume a story where zelda is link's childhood crush from knight schools would be different than a story where link is a 12 year old islander and zelda isn't brought in until relatively far into the game

yeah nintendo reuses their IPs (why wouldn't they, they have some of the strongest ones out there) but at least they aren't afraid to try to innovate/experiment with them

also how the forget did we start talking about nintendo

also how the forget did we start talking about nintendo
this thread's topic has been hijacked so many times that even tony's given up keeping track of it all

Nintendo hijacks and argument about the word Jap hijacking Black Lives Matter hijacking the Orlando Shooting Morning
Ceremony.

When was the last time you walked into the hood seeing a pack of those people, pants hanging at their knees, swaggering like a thug, and you think, boy those lives sure do matter soooo much.  And nobody has to second guess what race I'm referencing because everyone knows the truth.

Most of the time, the phrase "BLM" is just false.

Rarely you might spot a civilized family of those people in a nice restaurant, dressed like civilized human beings.

Rarely.

When was the last time you walked into the hood seeing a pack of those people, pants hanging at their knees, swaggering like a thug, and you think, boy those lives sure do matter soooo much.  And nobody has to second guess what race I'm referencing because everyone knows the truth.
I don't understand why the BLM movement is so incompatible with the conservative mindset. Shouldn't limiting the power of the police through body cameras jive well with the conservative philosophy of weak government?

I don't understand why the BLM movement is so incompatible with the conservative mindset. Shouldn't limiting the power of the police through body cameras jive well with the conservative philosophy of weak government?
b-but muh protection from the evil blacks and liberals!!!

When was the last time you walked into the hood seeing a pack of those people, pants hanging at their knees, swaggering like a thug, and you think, boy those lives sure do matter soooo much.  And nobody has to second guess what race I'm referencing because everyone knows the truth.

Most of the time, the phrase "BLM" is just false.

Rarely you might spot a civilized family of those people in a nice restaurant, dressed like civilized human beings.

Rarely.
lmao youre the epitome of entitled tribal garbage
maybe go outside more and obtain more of a social life

lmao youre the epitome of entitled tribal garbage
maybe go outside more and obtain more of a social life
what evidence do you have that shows tezuni does not have a social life or go outside?

Or are you just making ignorant claims as I'm sure you so often do

prove me wrong nintendo nerd

it's well known that all zelda games are different. no two are the same; each offers a new unique gameplay experience

what evidence do you have that shows tezuni does not have a social life or go outside?

Or are you just making ignorant claims as I'm sure you so often do
if he went outside and had a social life (depending on where he lives) he would probably realize that his comment is incredibly stupid and untrue
no i dont have "evidence" sorry, its an assumption
sorry for my ignorant claim ill do better explaining next time :(

Maybe if you went outside and stopped cowering behind the imposition of contemporary societal expectations to use politically correct language & ideology at all times, you'd see the loving monkeys and degenerates in the streets.

Anyways, where I live, the white people make up the vast majority of the populace.  It's really nice here and no mass shootings, bombing, stabbings or mondayish theft happens.

But hey, I'm sure you'd love more gorillas and/or "refugees" to move in as your new neighbors.
http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/rape/syrian-refugees-gang-rape-5-year-old-girl/

The far left is cancer and un-American.  You are fuel for the fire.
Brexit and the rise of Nationalism should tell you that enough is enough, and people are awakening.

man ill just go start hating black people then that sounds absolutely fine

Anyways, where I live, the white people make up the vast majority of the populace.  It's really nice here and no mass shootings, bombing, stabbings or mondayish theft happens.
Have you ever considered that the reason why you haven't met anyone who hasn't matched those stereotypes is because you live in a place that's pretty much devoid of black people? I mean, the overall black population in Alaska is like 3%, and you probably live in a college campus. Can you count on more than two hands the number of times you've had extended interactions with black people?

Crime today, simplified.

There are people who do bad things. These people happen to be from literally every race on earth. We decide that it's more important to point fingers at race (and I mean ALL of y'all out there, not just black people, not just white people) instead of trying to simply reduce crime by improving people. Instead, we tear people down, which in turn, causes more people to do bad things - in EVERY group, race, culture, religion, whatever.

There's a reason I hardly ever stick my head into stuff like this. All this talk is pointless - no, it's worse than that. It's detrimental and is ripping us to shreds.