Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46347 times)

bluetooth is my favorite

I don't understand why the BLM movement is so incompatible with the conservative mindset.
I think it's one of those "So far Left-wing you're actually far Right-wing" type of things

Have you ever considered that the reason why you haven't met anyone who hasn't matched those stereotypes is because you live in a place that's pretty much devoid of black people? I mean, the overall black population in Alaska is like 3%, and you probably live in a college campus. Can you count on more than two hands the number of times you've had extended interactions with black people?

I have met black people like that.  I haven't lived here my whole life, but even those unsavory degenerate cultured blacks show up here sometimes.
I'm not just some tribal merely because I'm conservative.  The statistics back me up.  Black people commit more violent crime in general, by a very, very wide margin.  ESPECIALLY murders.

USA Population   (2013):  316.5 million
Whites                (2013):  241.9 million (76% of pop)
Blacks:                (2013):  40.3 million   (17% of pop)

White Murder Victims:  3,005 (409 killed by blacks)   <== 13.6% of whites murders perpetrated by blacks
Black Murder Victims:   2,491 (2,245 killed by blacks) <== 90.1% of blacks murders perpetrated by blacks

Only 7.6% of black murders are perpetrated by whites.
But 13.6% of white murders are perpetrated by blacks. That means blacks are killing whites at almost double the rate whites are killing them.

So given 5,723 total murders, blacks are committing 2,654 of them. That means Blacks (17% of the population) committed 46% of murders in the USA (2013).

Sources:
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_love_of_vicitm_by_race_and_love_of_offender_2013.xls

http://www.census.gov/quickfacts/

Who's upset?

But hey, according the far left, statistics are tribal and I'm a bigot.  GG.

Black people commit more violent crime in general, by a very, very wide margin.  ESPECIALLY murders.
Poor black people are no more violent than poor white people though. Shouldn't your standard here be based on poverty?

Those statics are racial, not socioeconomic.

Are you implying poverty is why they murder more?  So you're saying there's more poor blacks than whites?
Whites outnumber blacks by a wide margin.  There's even more poor whites than poor blacks.

So even if poverty was the sole reason for the violence, it would mean White people ought to be the most murderous by proportion.  But that's not what the statistics show.  Blacks are by far, the most murderous.  It's their nature, by culture or otherwise.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:52:53 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

And I just don't know what else to tell you, the statics really speak for themselves.  If you have some kind of legitimate, evidenced based counter to those statistics, I'd love to see it.  Otherwise, it's just an aversion to the truth by way of subjective political views.

I have met black people like that.  I haven't lived here my whole life, but even those unsavory degenerate cultured blacks show up here sometimes.
I'm not just some tribal merely because I'm conservative.  The statistics back me up.  Black people commit more violent crime in general, by a very, very wide margin.  ESPECIALLY murders.

But hey, according the far left, statistics are tribal and I'm a bigot.  GG.
So your saying that because of my skin color, im more likely and have more of a desire to murder some

But ofcouse, nobody wants to mention school shootings, or the crime of slavery, infact let go back in history.

Where are thise native americans and used to populate the entire US? Oh! They were killed by white people.

How about those poor enslaved people forced away from their families?

How about those poor jews that were Flash Mobed by white skinned people.

Youre tribal, but this entire country was build off of slave labor, aka free labor.

No one, no matter their skin color or physical features, are more prone to murder or any crime for that matter. A situation causes someone to more likely commit a crime. Whats crazy is that no one want to mention any of the other crimes.

I'll assume that it's something inherit about white people involving a bloated sense of supremacy. It's the group where I most often see it.

jitank mate the siutation tezuni's talking about is happening today, not 300 years ago

Those statics are racial, not socioeconomic.
They're one and the same because one of your cohorts here is more socioeconomically disadvantaged than the other.

Are you implying poverty is why they murder more?  So you're saying there's more poor blacks than whites? There's even more poor whites than poor blacks.
It's a combination of the fact that black people are generally more impoverished and the fact that large black populations tend to center around highly-populated cities. Population density is also highly predictive of violence, so while there's plenty of poor white people in tiny Midwestern towns, there's no big city gangs or major drug trafficking happening to lure more youth into crime.

The point I'm trying to make is that society cannot function if people go around treating other people badly because of one identifying feature which they associate with crime or violence. It creates a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts where the people deprived of opportunities birth children in an environment that produces violent criminals. There is a reason why black crime is the way that it is today, and it's very clearly tied to these kinds of biases.

Dude, you're just loving rambling like an imbecile.  I posted the statistics and explained it.  Rambling due to personal offense, with no statistical or tangible evidence to counter the FBI data i posted is not a valid response.

Dude, you're just loving rambling like an imbecile.  I posted the statistics and explained it.  Rambling due to personal offense, with no statistical or tangible evidence to counter the FBI data i posted is not a valid response.
Or maybe Im a person just like you are and you're trying to tell me im more likely to murder someone. Do you not see an issue with this at all. You dont see darker skin people as equal. The difference between you and me is that i have melinen in my skin and i have physical features aclimated for warm weather.

They're one and the same because one of your cohorts here is more socioeconomically disadvantaged than the other.
It's a combination of the fact that black people are generally more impoverished and the fact that large black populations tend to center around highly-populated cities. Population density is also highly predictive of violence, so while there's plenty of poor white people in tiny Midwestern towns, there's no big city gangs or major drug trafficking happening to lure more youth into crime.

The point I'm trying to make is that society cannot function if people go around treating other people badly because of one identifying feature which they associate with crime or violence. It creates a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts where the people deprived of opportunities birth children in an environment that produces violent criminals. There is a reason why black crime is the way that it is today, and it's very clearly tied to these kinds of biases.

You're right about one thing -- I wouldn't discriminate against someone MERELY because their skin is black; however good indicator is may be.  I guess my overall point is that stereotypes exist for a reason.  There are always exceptions, that is just common sense.

But the bottom line is that there's no hiding from the evidence.  There's a problem, and it's tied to a culture strongly associated with the black race.

Or maybe Im a person just like you are and you're trying to tell me im more likely to murder someone. Do you not see an issue with this at all. You dont see darker skin people as equal. The difference between you and me is that i have melinen in my skin and i have physical features aclimated for warm weather.
he's not telling you that you are more likely to murder someone
he says that your race as a whole is more likely to commit more murders than white people
also the word you're looking for is melanin