Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 47180 times)

Go ask the starving Africans in Africa how they feel about how they were lucky enough to have ancestors that didn't become slaves to the white man.

I bet they will tell you they love sleeping on dirt and catching diseases and parasites.

I'm sure they will tell you that without slavery it has made them better people that can accomplish anything.

If you think for a second that your ancestors becoming slaves had a negative impact on your life then maybe you should go live in Africa for a week and see how fun it is.

Not the "rich" cities of Africa. The wilderness part of Africa where we found the slaves in the first place.

While you are complaining on a Lego forum about how hard your life is because your ancestors were slaves 200 years ago. People in Africa are dying of thirst, starvation, diseases and their government.

Must be so hard for you that you wake up every day with clean water and food.

Oh and the African government kills more Africans than the entire American Police Force kills African Americans.

I'll take the bait but africans had been enslaving each other for centuries, even millennia before the portuguese and dutch showed up to initiate the slave trade

and even then, it was african slave drivers running the slavery gig. they would trap their neighbors and sell them off to the white man (and before the white man, to other african tribes). it's not like some safari-geared white guy was running into the jungle with a machete and a net trying to catch people with an abnormal amount of melanin

That's right. However as a kind gesture we white men did send some lucky Africans back to Africa.

You know what they did? They used the knowledge of what they learned from America to over power the African tribes and enslaved them.

We shouldn't have sent them back because they were damaging the continent worse than we were.

Lmfao Lord Tony, at this point, youre saying nothing of value

I'll take the bait but africans had been enslaving each other for centuries, even millennia before the portuguese and dutch showed up to initiate the slave trade

and even then, it was african slave drivers running the slavery gig. they would trap their neighbors and sell them off to the white man (and before the white man, to other african tribes). it's not like some safari-geared white guy was running into the jungle with a machete and a net trying to catch people with an abnormal amount of melanin
While this may be true, European people enslaved people with melinen because they wanted free work and saw them as inferior which has caused pleanty of racial issues for centuries.

I like how jitank dodges points by labeling them as valueless.

I'm saying nothing of value? You're complaining your life is so hard.

How did you get on Blockland? Do you have an electronic device? The materials used from your device were resources mined out of parts of africa. No doubt they had to destroy African tribal camps and use the africa  people to mine the resources for them.

Please tell me how your life is so hard living in America and not Africa.

I like how jitank dodges points by labeling them as valueless.
Yeah dodging invalid points. Just so you know, Africa is just a big starving child. Do some research on africa please.

Yeah dodging invalid points. Just so you know, Africa is just a big starving child. Do some research on africa please.

Are you starving? No you're not

Please explain how slavery negatively affected you as you have a home to sleep in and play Blockland.

Without slavery you wouldn't be on these forums right now, you do know that right?

???

While this may be true, European people enslaved people with melinen because they wanted free work and saw them as inferior which has caused pleanty of racial issues for centuries.
you don't think that's why africans enslaved each other too? lightness and darkness played a role in who became a slave, and slaves were used the same way europeans had used them: free labor, free love, free whatever. they were a slave. the egyptians are a pretty big example of the african slave trade, although later in their dynasties they started formally contracting construction crews instead of using slaves

I'm saying nothing of value? You're complaining your life is so hard.

How did you get on Blockland? Do you have an electronic device? The materials used from your device were resources mined out of parts of africa. No doubt they had to destroy African tribal camps and use the africa  people to mine the resources for them.

Please tell me how your life is so hard living in America and not Africa.
What? What are these questions supporting? Just because somebody's has a harder life doesnt mean i should just settle for what i have. stuff some countries in Africa jail gay people. Yes that is unfortunate but im still gonna fight against housing/ job description in America that the lgbt community face.

saw them as inferior which has caused pleanty of racial issues for centuries.

You do know that even in Africa there was racism before the white man showed up, right?

The darkest skinned Africans enslaved the lighter skinned Africans because they were deemed inferior to the darker skinned Africans.

So even your own people are loving tribal to each other.stop blaming the white man for stuff you people were doing years before we showed up.