Author Topic: blocklandblockocity - ralph wiggums grandson  (Read 10254 times)

This dude is annoying and imo he should be banned.

I don't know why a lot of you guys find this guy 'entertaining', you must have a pretty boring life if this stupid stuff is entertaining to you.

/support
I too think that people who enjoy things I don't inferior.

Go steal some more art.

Go steal some more art.
and while he's at, he should catfish someone for games.

can i get a redo i forgeted this sentence up

i can take back what i said about this quote:

after reading this i kinda feel bad

while this isn't much drama but he's whining constantly in Boss Battles because someone didn't revive him and starts spewing petty insults at me and pretty much other people as well lol

when blockhead had the golden wrench:

and when i had the golden wrench:

i was being polite and started reviving him:

but then when i didn't revive him because i was too busy using golden wrench to kill the boss:

he just started spewing insults at me after the round was over (i was boss at this time)

i killed him and he still whined the forget about it, spewed more insults at me

blocklandblockocity is immature and whiny as forget, lol

noedit: this is kinda drama
So eh can someone explain to me why there is no edit button in drama or does no one know?

On Topic:
I read the thing and I read the whole topic I actually did laugh my ass off while reading, thought he changed but I guess he's only vaguely changed. God damn do I miss Furling

So eh can someone explain to me why there is no edit button in drama or does no one know?

So noone tries to bend the truth around in their favor afaik

Imagine when somebody says something really stupid in drama. If nobody quotes it or notices it enough to remember what they said, then they have the chance to edit the stupid thing they said and get away with it. That's why there's no edit button in drama.

Dude has a slow mind.
And a crappy attitude.

/support

Soda machine posts have no problems.
Last post in the list, the problem is where he was posting it.

On Topic:
I read the thing and I read the whole topic I actually did laugh my ass off while reading, thought he changed but I guess he's only vaguely changed. God damn do I miss Furling

Kalphiter I believe is the one to blame for losing the ability to lock/edit threads in Drama.

Also, Furling seems like stuff to me.

Also, Furling seems like stuff to me.

Great for you, you've never met him and you're a well known problem user. Why are you so purposely against common opinion?

Great for you, you've never met him and you're a well known problem user. Why are you so purposely against common opinion?
but was furling an awful user?

I think you're misunderstood about the meaning of Opinion. I'm only giving mine. And I actually saw when furling left.