Author Topic: Luigi609 [47602] - Randomly turned on me on a speedkart server  (Read 4706 times)

Wasn't he involved with that stupid drama on acidrain's freemode about a year or two ago?
Never mind, that was a different person with "Luigi" in their name.

/support
what an ass

"what does clientcmdshowbricks() do"
lol
basically shows the outlines of invisible bricks, aka using a tool without actually using the tool itself, just seeing invisible bricks iirc

always thought this guy was a dumbass just from the fact that he mainly posts in drama and has a stupid avatar

There aren't words in the English language to describe this level of narcissism 

NO NO EDIT:
-snip
Hey kiddo, if your reading this. I have to say one thing.
if you want real friends and want people to actually like you. stop being an starfish and act like your the smartest guy in the world because -spoiler alert- your not. Stop lying to give yourself pity and attention, and having an huge ego.
I suggest you actually try to be nice for once for your life, and stop. You see, this is how you get far in life and have people support you and care for you. In conclusion, your arent the smartest guy in the world and stop trying to get pity out of it, and stop being an starfish to everybody for no reason, its how you meet amazing people and have people who care and support you, throughout your life.

NoEdit: To avoid any confusion, its towards luigi609

/support

I had to deal with this kid's BULLstuff a few months ago

I had to deal with this kid's BULLstuff a few months ago
Who are you exactly?

NO NO EDIT:

Why do these images give me deja vu? I think this is the second time Luigi has been drama'd.

Why do these images give me deja vu? I think this is the second time Luigi has been drama'd.
he was, but for a completely different reason
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=280933