Author Topic: Scenario: You could save/load save files in real life  (Read 3395 times)

Are we talking blockland save files or something more akin to save states? If the latter, can I restore or save at will? Will I retain memories after reloading an old save state?
I think we need an answer to this question
and if it is the blockland thing, then I think we need more explanation. is it like, when I see something, I can choose to save it, and then load it whenever I want, to create another copy? if so, cool, I can think of many things I'd do with that
and if not, then what? do you mean something like, you can ONLY save and load large areas? if that's the case, it would be a lot less useful, but maybe still useful for some things
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 02:12:57 AM by Foxscotch »

i would have saved before i made the risky post that got me perma'd

I'm pretty sure that when you die the save would be loaded automatically, because that makes sense
That'd make things much better then

Like having save/load file slates would be pretty beneficial to certain types of people. Like me, I get sick thoughts in my head sometimes and I have a somewhat messed up morbid imagination. So save, go do all the stuff I want to and get the anger or whatever out of my system, kms, then go back to normal life

That'd be fun

dying would hurt, I'd rather just load than die

if you keep your memories it sounds like it will eventually lead to time loop hell if you autoload when you die

if you dont whats the point

why is this dream taking so long to load dammit

Everyone would think I'm the best athlete in the world because I'd just keep reloading my forget ups until I do well.

if you keep your memories it sounds like it will eventually lead to time loop hell if you autoload when you die
GROUNDHOGS LIFE

I'd probably join the military and keep loading things until I did them right. I'd do this until I receive a cogressional Medal of Honor.

Additionally, I think I'd use that system to "gamble." Though I guess it wouldn't be gambling if I knew the outcome.

Also I would kill soooo many people so many times.

I'd have saved before my cat died and saved him

never use it because I feel it would be unfair

Win the lottery, forget up the stock market, become an actual "psychic" that predicts the future.

i have a feeling something absolutely horrible would happen if i use them at all
like me saving too late to save someone's life or some stuff and then attempting to save them
but no matter what i do i cant

climb up a mountain then fall down a hole