Author Topic: Voxel Gore  (Read 10007 times)

no, it's definitely mediafire.
It got around my adblocker by opening another tab with the pop-up's home website on it, the cheeky bugger.

It got around my adblocker by opening another tab with the pop-up's home website on it, the cheeky bugger.

exactly why mediafire is a piece of stuff.

its still reliable and hasnt done any download speed throttling or lose uploaded files all of a sudden or require premium to actually use
dropbox is nice but the limit is a bit low.

hostr.co is pretty good for add-ons, but some people have av's that block it for whatever reason
google drive is always another option

There were links sent out through the steam group iirc. I nabbed a few private items.
What steam group?

Sorry for being so abrasive about this by the way lol, like I said iirc Bushido was pissed that people had adventurepack so that's why I asked.

theres this super old but idk if defunct bushido's server steam group.

What steam group?

Sorry for being so abrasive about this by the way lol, like I said iirc Bushido was pissed that people had adventurepack so that's why I asked.
Blockland steam group. "Blocklanders".

whats adventure pack
a private weapon pack bushido made circa late 2013, almost exclusively seen in the super murder mystery and survival gamemodes

Jesus christ people.
All I did was use a double barrel shotgun from a specific weapon pack and nobody even cares enough to comment is the mod good or not.

Vary Cool.. . Reminds Me Off My Read Lego Brickss  :cookieMonster:

YES YES Have been looking for something like that for like 6 months. You made my wish come true <3

I also highly recommend Dropbox for uploads. MF tends to have pop ups out the ass, and is sometimes blocked in some places (educational establishments, etc.)