MINIATURE ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER PROJECT [Updates pg 2]

Author Topic: MINIATURE ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER PROJECT [Updates pg 2]  (Read 5105 times)

PREVIEW
THE BUILD

MINIATURE FREEDOM TOWER VS BETA CITY SKYSCRAPER

Thank you for observing
Please rate /10
Total brick count:74142
Built by Dr.Diep
If you'd like to see my other miniature builds
Criticism is encouraged
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 03:05:55 PM by Cubed Root »

jesus this looks nice, 10/10

Wow :O That's amazing!! You're getting better and better at building mini builds! Keep it up!! I'll be expecting more awesome builds from you in the future

It looks amazing. The chrome may look pretty ugly but, still amazing.
9/10

I was going to say you may want to be cautious with the name to not attract 9/11 Jokes.

It looks amazing. The chrome may look pretty ugly but, still amazing.
9/10

I was going to say you may want to be cautious with the name to not attract 9/11 Jokes.
Although chrome might not be your taste, it directly mirrors the actual looks on the silver type touch of the base of the building.

This looks fantastic. I can't believe it's still so large, even with the miniature scale.

This looks fantastic. I can't believe it's still so large, even with the miniature scale.
This building next to some default builds

My current mini building vs my mini city back in 2008

Still keep in mind this is a MINI building lmao
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 11:23:23 PM by Cubed Root »

Nice loving job, holy stuff... 10/10

This is what keeps Blockland alive

10/10 good work.

it seems a little too thin?
either that or the images are vertically stretched or my eyes are just dumb

assuming it is to scale, and if its thinness is not in fact a product of image stretching or some crap going on in my eyes/brain, i'm assuming you took a 1x1x1 block to be a cube, when it is not and shouldn't be regarded as such when building to scale, as it is a little bit taller than a cube.
though i can understand that it'd be somewhat difficult to calculate the dimensions of the building taking into consideration the actual volume of a 1x1x1.

thinness aside very well done, loving the detail on the roof and at the street level, and i agree with daffytitanic on the usage of chrome on the base. the irl base does not seem as shiny nor does it look like several shiny tiles, looking at it from the picture provided, although this may be the result of interference from the environment that seems a little brighter than i'm used to

i'd give it a 9/10

this is the kind of stuff that should be featured on http://blockland.us

woowee that's some good stuff :)