Author Topic: [Beta] Anarchy Chat - "RTB General Discussion served with chaos"  (Read 4851 times)

I think it's a good idea.

'Tis what I was thinking, Scout was telling us that he had a good Auth system set up and set we could use it to make auth stuff easier. Hence might as well integrate it.

Image support pls
That's not possible due to engine limitations

Blockland Glass moderators could also moderate the chat?

Yeah image support by its self isn't possible, but I was thinking perhaps some pre-defined emoticons and reactions could be put into the IRC.

What are you talking about? Download the image with a tcp object, save to temp file, display in guibitmapctrl.

Unless this is about sending images from your computer?

What are you talking about? Download the image with a tcp object, save to temp file, display in guibitmapctrl.

Unless this is about sending images from your computer?
I mean, I assume that in a client-to-client messenger, one of the two clients would need to be uploading the image. There's a few very hacky ways you could theoretically send an image, but nothing reliable.

Um, I've tried to connect to the chat, but it doesn't work. It says its connecting but then after a few seconds it fails. (I use steam Blockland)

Um, I've tried to connect to the chat, but it doesn't work. It says its connecting but then after a few seconds it fails. (I use steam Blockland)

That's cause National Rail disconnected the chat.

Blockland Glass actually had image previews. Should be somehow possible.

Blockland Glass actually had image previews. Should be somehow possible.
Glass can view images but not send them.

Ooh, yes! Emoticons would be awesome to have on this. :D

Maybe I can help make some if needed.

Yeah. Chat is gone.

Ooh, yes! Emoticons would be awesome to have on this. :D

Maybe I can help make some if needed.

Can I help too?