Poll

From the results I got, it seems that the users you thought were kind of the same, so who do you think is the single worst?

Okiver
58 (28.4%)
Iban
23 (11.3%)
Kalphiter
15 (7.4%)
That kid named after a type of tsunami caused by hurricanes.
9 (4.4%)
Drunk Russian
9 (4.4%)
fungusamongus
11 (5.4%)
Vertizer
6 (2.9%)
Doaler
9 (4.4%)
Otis
4 (2%)
Ki
3 (1.5%)
MoltenKitten (Winner of Worst Blocklander of 2015)
17 (8.3%)
Yourself.
22 (10.8%)
bjway_bandit
4 (2%)
Racerboy
4 (2%)
kompressor
4 (2%)
Canto Xe
1 (0.5%)
Pie Crust
2 (1%)
Clay Hanson
3 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 204

Author Topic: Who was the worst person in Blockland's history?  (Read 18046 times)

Didn't okiver also send out CP one time?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

what did okiver do in his entirety? could somebody explain this to me?

Okiver was pretty malicious. Obviously not the 'worst in the community' if we're talking about the forums in particular, but he has quite a rap-sheet. Dude's a real life criminal. Never been someone else so dedicated to just being an unadulterated prick.

DotDotShape and Computermix come to mind. BLHack.dll was a major leap forward in the "malicious problem user" community.

Doaler came back today and got deleted almost instantly rofl

lmao

Okiver was pretty malicious. Obviously not the 'worst in the community' if we're talking about the forums in particular, but he has quite a rap-sheet. Dude's a real life criminal. Never been someone else so dedicated to just being an unadulterated prick.
didn't he steal credit cards or some stuff

didn't he steal credit cards or some stuff

There was reason to suspect fraud. The big ruckus was when he found an exploit in the Amazon purchase system which he used to get infinite keys, lol

i think that weird nerd called TheWoodenDoor was the worst blocklander ever
lol that's me

dotdotcircle.  I don't know why he isn't on the list, saying he had Badspot's personal phone number, address, etc.  Not only did he have this information but he did a lot more bad stuff.

link

:(
i can pm you an imgur album i made as an archive if you want it

i can pm you an imgur album i made as an archive if you want it
Send me it