venting thread post your venting here!!!!

Author Topic: venting thread post your venting here!!!!  (Read 2701 times)

hey guys
i am going to write down things that are bothering me and you can reply to it or even make fun of me for it but i feel that writing it down will probably make me feel better i am not feeling too great tonight

and you can write stuff too about yourself if you want

i feel like nothing is going to matter to me and that i just live in this world for no reason and that im worthless
all the time
i feel constantly lonely and depressed and i try to hide it around my family members because i don't want them worrying about another kid but i do the best to make them think that im ok
every time i try to talk to them about it they just say "it's just a phase" "you'll get through it you're at a stuffty age"
yea i know right i am glad that i grew up to a point where i feel that im a loving worthless compound of meat and that i have no point in the world
seriously i remember making stuffty youtube videos and having fun and actually playing stuff on my computer and enjoying it
now its just i try to get out often yet i only have 4-5 real friends who i hang out with who i don't usually get the chance to because they might be busy doing something
i go for a bike ride and go far out and come back and it doesn't resolve anything
i watch an older video of mine just feeling so much nostalgia wishing that i could just go back and be happy again
if i could rewind time 3 years ago to when this forum was more active and the game was more active i'd loving do it
and i'd try to not be a huge piece of stuff the second time around
but i live with changes that were made psychologically based on how i was dealing with messed up events years ago that still affect me now because some of the things that have happened changed how i am
this has really been going on for 1 1/2 years and i don't know what to do to fix it
i try to be happy and just act like i am so my parents don't worry about me but it wears off after a while and i can't be happy
there's been multiple times where i just crack emotionally in my room and just start loving yelling at myself and 1000 thoughts race through my head telling me that im not happy at all and im just going to end up worthless
i seriously don't know what to do and i don't think Self Delete is the best option either because its just going to hurt my family more
i don't even know whats on the other side and i don't even necessarily believe in religion because it doesn't make sense to me
i hang out with people or do stuff and it distracts me from it but i eventually have to come back to what i deal with and it all sinks in like teeth

does anyone else feel like this or am i the only one?

idk man i'm feelin pretty good

My only real issue is my reluctance to hang out with more groups of people due to not feeling like I'll fit in. Otherwise stuff's alright and I got my ride or dies from the 6th grade to chill with.

gatysh will always have a place in my heart no homo

oh my loving GOD I loving HATE loving WHEN MY PROGRAMS STOP WORKING AFTER LIKE 20 loving MINUTES OF THEM WORKIGN THEN I CANT GET THEM TOI loving WORK AGAIN loving EUGH AAAAAAAAAA
anyways now thats out

idk man i'm feelin pretty good
Hey, thats pretty good

>be me
>have work for 5 weeks or so
>earn loadsa money that time
>makes great plans to upgrade my pc n stuff
>Watch news
>company I was supposed to work for went bankrupt
brother what. They havent even called me. I literally have no idea whats going on.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 05:11:44 AM by espio100 »

Hey, thats pretty good

>be me
>have work for 5 weeks or so
>earn loadsa money that time
>makes great plans to upgrade my pc n stuff
>Watch news
>company I was supposed to work for went bankrupt
brother what. They havent even called me. I literally have no idea whats going on.
are you able to tell a story without doing autismtext

>its
>time
>to
>stop.

>be me
>some dude tells me if im able to tell a story without greentext
>what.jpg