How Long Can Zealot Stay Awake? [POSTPONED]

Author Topic: How Long Can Zealot Stay Awake? [POSTPONED]  (Read 3430 times)

Hey forums. I'm gonna do a little experiment soon to try and stay awake for as long as possible. I don't want to drunkenly stumble into the nearby pond or anything so I'm probably not gonna go as long as I humanly could. My main goal is 48 hours.

Not starting now. I've been awake for a very long time, and I plan to get a great deal of sleep before I begin the challenge. I'll be posting on the forums every hour or two so you guys know exactly when I've crashed.

I'm probably gonna start in a few days. Or maybe Friday night? Who knows?

Anyway, I want suggestions for how to stay awake as long as possible. I'm down to buy stuff, if you have suggestions.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 02:16:09 AM by McZealot »

Gonna get the reserve post too.

So right now my main plan is to avoid caffeine for a few days or even a week, then not take any of it for the first 24 or so hours I'm awake. I'll only really need it to stay awake for the second 24 hours, the first will just be very unpleasant without it. Hopefully by not taking it for a while I'll lower my tolerance at least a little, which should boost the effect when I do take it.

Also, I plan to get 12 or more hours of sleep (Drugged?) before I start the next day. At the 28+ hour mark I'll try and keep ice cubes in my mouth at all time, which will make it pretty much impossible to sleep. If I need a wake-up, I might dump my head in ice-water every few hours.

Looking online, I also want to keep away from large meals as they will make me tired. So I'm probably gonna lightly snack on cold stuff to keep me awake, like carrots and celery, maybe sunflower seeds.

Also I'm gonna try to go outside and run for a bit. Not gonna try that past the 30+ hour mark if I can because I genuinely worry I might stumble into traffic.

Gonna drink a lot of water.

Also I want sugar.

Are like, 20-30 minute naps okay? Or is that classified as sleeping?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:19:41 AM by McZealot »

Best way to do it is to play video games with people.

I once stayed up for 48 hours playing video games, then I slept for the next two days.

iirc 3 days is when the hallucinations kick in

no napping

Maybe I'll go for a walk at 60 hours and report back on what happens in the shadow realm.

you will die.

but then who will represent the far left on the forums :(

but then who will represent the far left on the forums :(
ipquarx is pretty left

iirc 3 days is when the hallucinations kick in

no napping
frog people

I think the sock was too much for him to handle..

Try a 2 night,  60 hour straight acid trip.

mczealot is confirmed suicidal