Blockland News Channel [Reviving]

Author Topic: Blockland News Channel [Reviving]  (Read 7528 times)

Clan members, we will be producing an episode shorty.

I have designed an overlay for our video so that part is done, just have to wait for a few more interesting things to happen.

Who are the members, and how are they going to help produce the videos?

Point taken, but still Blockland News Channels, or news magazines, don't really last long, so good luck.
I ran one called The Block and eventually writing got boring, the quality was already pretty awful and the members just couldn't be bothered, as well as the site having loads of malfunctions. I hate to be pessimistic but nonetheless good luck!
i know how to remedy this problem

instead someone should make a news thingy that takes no effort at all and the quality is just "whatever" and not enough effort to be unbiased
like brockrand, and that's been on for 2 years
with a writing style kinda like DestroyerOfBlock's "off is bad" reviews in which its just him talking

There usually isn't enough forum news to sustain a news source, the exception being maybe Blockoworld this summer, but after that, there isn't much

And my Blockland Olympics

There usually isn't enough forum news to sustain a news source, the exception being maybe Blockoworld this summer, but after that, there isn't much

True this is what usually happens, I mean, I'm still waiting to see if a few more good stories come up before doing the first video.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:19:18 AM by Crêpe »

[news] forum user Crêpe does not believe there is enough news
more at 7

more at 7
Goddamnit haha. All joking aside, just reviews of builds, events or servers would probably be better than general reporting

more at 7
local news

I Can help if you want, though I don't know how I could Help. I Have a Decent Microphone, But My voice is Unbearable.

just reviews of builds
i'd like that. I want someone to review my builds

can i join you?

Sure, but I mean we don't really have enough juicy stories yet. So don't expect much to happen for probably another week.

Sure, but I mean we don't really have enough juicy stories yet. So don't expect much to happen for probably another week.
well the build review idea was good :3