Poll

the votes dont matter

not ok
ok

Author Topic: voxel adventure : more like co-op discussion  (Read 2051 times)

« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 06:11:13 PM by }]Crazy[{ »

meanwhile

being a guard sucks because when you use your guns you get in trouble
speaking of which, we're in trouble

do what?

After high police corruption in the county you decide to end it once and for all since nobody will anything to stop it-even the Commissioner is corrupt. You decide to go on a rampage inside this precinct. You Equip your pistol and face the Interrogation room door and point your pistol at the suspect in questioning, then fire at him. The bullet goes through the glass, hits him at the side of the temple killing him instantly with massive blood everywhere. The bullet goes through him and into the concrete wall with a bullet hole. He also falls out of his chair sideways to the bullet hole of the wall yet, while blood is pouring on the floor while blood is dripping from the table. This is a huge mess you've got yourself into and you have to finish your "job"
Then, the interrogator gets jumps out of his chair flinging for his gun drastically to shoot you. Yet, he can't unlock his sidearm holder quick enough. You cap a bullet right in between his eyes. You leave the interrogation room slowly and notice the station is on alert and you hear two officers approaching quickly in the nearby hall.

What do you do?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:53:46 AM by Death The Kid »

tween his eyes. You leave the interrogation room slowly and notice the station is on alert and you hear two officers approaching quickly in the nearby hall.

What do you do?

i realise how corrupt this world is.. i must take action. fight back.
i'll take my pis-
wait no

my guns were confiscated. lame.
hey, the commander might actually fire me from this dumb job.
could be good.
(you continue to fiddle your thumbs)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 04:33:25 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

After thinking, you improvise. You want blood yet more you want REVENGE. That chief isn't going to get away with this-he has to pay, and so does everyone else! But then again you must take babysteps.. Your weapons are confiscated but it's now all thought out. You walk near the room's door, look through the window and see Officer Rotondo and Suspect MARBLEMAN in the Interrogation room. You walk inside and MARBLEMAN looks at you, then looks back at Rotondo and says "What's he doing here?" Rotondo looks at you and says to you "Hey! You should be watching the door! Don't make me get the chief on your ass." You lock the door behind you while gazing at him. Once approaching Rotondo quickly, you say: "Don't worry, the chief won't know, not at all.." You jump over the table knocking rotondo off his chair and you have your hands gripped to his head as his back is lying on the ground. You bash his head repeatedly until his face looks like a raspberry slushie. MARBLEMAN in shock reacts to this quickly and bolts against the wall gazing at you and then you turn around. He's breathing rapidly panicking. He bolts for the door trying to open it yet, it's locked. He screams "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SICK forget!" "HELP ME!" "GET ME OUT-" While he was screaming at the door you grabbed Officer Rotondo's weapons, the Baton, tazer and pistol. MARBLE is pulled back but attempts to resist, kicks you in the gutt. You bash is head against the door, shattering the window and he's unconscious. You finish him off with the baton. Two are down silently somewhat and the police station isn't on alert. Your goal is to eliminate all life inside the pricinct-including the chief. Nobody is expecting what is about to occur from within these Precinct walls that will attract national attention in less than a few hours..

You unlock the bloody door and for no idealogical sense: close the door shut behind you even when there is blood on it and the window is shattered.
While walking down the hall, you see two officers having a chat-they must have just came out of one of the offices not knowing what occured.. Your uniform is very bloody.
What will you do?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:22:06 AM by Death The Kid »

no death.

you hear a fighter jet pass nearby.

out of nowhere, an explosion, and flaming shrapnel smacks you in the face.

suddenly, a second, louder explosion lunges you into the hallway
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:50:16 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

You're flung across the hall and roll onto the floor. Your extremely injured and you need to escape quickly because you know this will end badly if you don't. Fire alarms are blaring, you can hear the blaze all around you, you feel the heat behind you. Your not going to die here.  You attempt to get up and you do, slowly. Your bleeding very badly and that's not good. limp across the hall way and see multiple guards and civilians fleeing towards exits. You hear the screams, footsteps someone runs through you shoving you against the wall "GET OUTAH' THE WAY BUDDY!" The womb on the side of your ribcage tears slightly, increasing the pain and causing even more bleeding! As debris is falling left and right You finally approach the stairs and elevator to head down, you are on the 4th floor. Though, from a shattered window you look down below at the streets, you hear gunshots and police sirens, you also hear an Civil Defense Siren in the distance..? In other words, Total Anarchy.

Which do you take? The Elevator or the Stairs? Go up or down?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:15:23 AM by Death The Kid »

stop trying to hijack the loving thread jesus christ

ot: duck behind a wall you're being bombed son

stop trying to hijack the loving thread jesus christ

ot: duck behind a wall you're being bombed son

Whats the point of the topic if he isn't going to escape? You're just asking for him to die.

Whats the point of the topic if he isn't going to escape? You're just asking for him to die.
ummnmnn im the 1 in charggg.... soooo... like...,,,, forget off,,,

you burst through a door, and then you completely black out.
also your arm is lacerated and you have glass shards in your face
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:30:55 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

ummnmnn im the 1 in charggg.... soooo... like...,,,, forget off,,,

-snip-
you burst through a door, and then you completely black out.
I don't got anymore ideas, character should be dead unless somebody saves him.

>wake up
its 6 am i havent slept yet but whateverrrrrrr

you hear faint noises...

voices..

ambulances..

..''coma''...

HOSPITALIZED!!!!

you're awake, just really really tired for some reason.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 07:18:54 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

wake up in a hospital alongside hideo kojima
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:53:19 AM by Zharthon »