Author Topic: [Video] - The First Car with a Communicating Concept; And now on the Raptor V3  (Read 4010 times)

dont forget to use the brickRotate sound on the driver client and anyone inside the vehicle so they know their blinkers are on!!
I could potentially add an indicator sound yes. It has to be in sync with the animation.

But now this is calling out to the 8+ people who disliked the video. Why?

Added a like to try to help that hater problem
Btw I'm going to be the first to say that I have no idea how to use it. Is it another Keybind I have to find a good spot for?

Added a like to try to help that hater problem
Btw I'm going to be the first to say that I have no idea how to use it. Is it another Keybind I have to find a good spot for?
Not at all! Use your brick shifting controls like you would on the Crown Vic Police Interceptor by Teneksi

By default:

Numpad 4: Left Blinker

Numpad 8: Hazard Lights

Numpad 6: Right Blinker

Numpad 2: No Blinkers

You can also tap the key that you hit first a second time to turn off the blinkers.

brickrotate would be awful
just do brickmove or/and brickchange

Not at all! Use your brick shifting controls like you would on the Crown Vic Police Interceptor by Teneksi

By default:

Numpad 4: Left Blinker

Numpad 8: Hazard Lights

Numpad 6: Right Blinker

Numpad 2: No Blinkers

You can also tap the key that you hit first a second time to turn off the blinkers.

We need better keybind layouts because other vehicle devs are going to use these concepts in the future such as Teneski and, Filipe. They might.
' : Hazard Lights
[ : Left Blinker
] : Right Blinker
^Tap the button pressed again to turn off blinkers. For example: press ]. Right Blinker is now on. Press ] again and Right Blinker is now off.

Not everyone has a numpad and I believe this binding layout would be easier. I've seen quite a few games use this Signal layout.

We need better keybind layouts because other vehicle devs are going to use these concepts in the future such as Teneski and, Filipe. They might.
' : Hazard Lights
[ : Left Blinker
] : Right Blinker
^Tap the button pressed again to turn off blinkers. For example: press ]. Right Blinker is now on. Press ] again and Right Blinker is now off.

Not everyone has a numpad and I believe this binding layout would be easier. I've seen quite a few games use this Signal layout.
except that it would not be possible to do this unless everyone on the server had the add-on. this and other vehicle addons purposfully use the numpad as they are the default brick building keys, and so they can actually detect when a client uses them without the need of a client add-on. if you don't have a numpad then it would just use your own set build keys.

except that it would not be possible to do this unless everyone on the server had the add-on. this and other vehicle addons purposfully use the numpad as they are the default brick building keys, and so they can actually detect when a client uses them without the need of a client add-on. if you don't have a numpad then it would just use your own set build keys.

But then Teneski's light buttons and these would conflict, right? There has to be at least some way for them both to be used..

But then Teneski's light buttons and these would conflict, right? There has to be at least some way for them both to be used..
Not exactly no. I'm sure we can still use brick rotate without a doubt. However I don't know how to add custom keybinds.

If both functions are packaged properly then there should be no conflict. I know that Eksi's functions are packaged properly, otherwise the brick building key would be overwritten.

I'm just wondering. If the Raptor 3.0.0 has blinkers, can you use them now?

I'm just wondering. If the Raptor 3.0.0 has blinkers, can you use them now?

What? Why wouldn't you be able to?

That's actually pretty cool, lets hope its not like real life where people don't even use blinkers to begin with lol

For some reason, the blinkers won't work. The Raptor just keeps on coming out with everything on, including the headlights.