I have reached page 1 of the top posters on the forums.

Author Topic: I have reached page 1 of the top posters on the forums.  (Read 1805 times)

Regulith's catching up to me :(

post count doesn't mean anything until you're #1, at which point it means everything. suck my richard, literally everyone else

p.s. note to mld and reg. I will. kill. to keep it this way. so watch your backs

post count doesn't mean anything until you're #1, at which point it means everything. suck my richard, literally everyone else

p.s. note to mld and reg. I will. kill. to keep it this way. so watch your backs
But your Night Fox account is bant, there's nothing you can do to stop us!

jesus christ, the last post of night fox was just over 2 years ago, and the account still has over 27 posts per-day

foxscotch, remind us again how you managed to score literally 14k more posts than the competition without getting banned for spamming posts or people getting angry at you or whatever?

But your Night Fox account is bant, there's nothing you can do to stop us!
trust me, b u d d y, there is plenty I can do to stop you
jesus christ, the last post of night fox was just over 2 years ago, and the account still has over 27 posts per-day
that's pure skill right there. nobody can drain raw sewage right into this forum like I can
without people getting angry at you
hahahahhahaahahahhahha

if both of my accounts were added up, i'd be on page 11

as it stands though i'm on page 20

foxscotch, remind us again how you managed to score literally 14k more posts than the competition without getting banned for spamming posts or people getting angry at you or whatever?
i think there might b a correlation between the furry/mlp threads having tens of thousands of pages and night fox having tens of thousands of posts

if all of my accounts were added together id still be at the same place

i am the ruler of page 10
hey i'm beating captmeat

It's pretty impressive to see how many people have made a pretty large amount of posts around here and just how much time one can spend on this forum, considering we are a rather small community. Below I've assumed every account is a unique person. (should be about right give or take a few)
3,030 people have made 250 or more posts
2,237 people have made 500 or more posts
1,611 people have made 1,000 or more posts
1,055 people have made 2,000 or more posts
464 people have made 5,000 or more posts
50 people have made 10,000 or more posts
Someone really should take all the post count data and make some fancy graphs and visualizations.

I'm at page 43, with 1306 people with more posts than me.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 02:52:22 AM by QuadStorm »

sir you're going 14.427 per day on a 5.000 road slow down

and you're driving a police car with no license plate explain yourself