Poll

1 (33.3%)
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Gaster Blaster - Do you wanna have a bad time?  (Read 5383 times)

After I visited SolariaTheBlaziken's Bad Time Simulator a little while back, and saw his Gaster Blaster, It got me thinking;

"He's never gonna release it, because he's a butt."

So I decided to step up to the plate to make one. How hard could it be?
The answer: months of procrastination and occasional fine tuning. As of right now, it uses very specific particles in which I will be modifying, and the head is static, not having any animations (Has a head open variation though.).

It also doesn't have an inventory Icon, shown in the gif below. It does have CI Icons, though.

Model by Filipe1020, Code by me.

.:Gaster Blaster:.
Direct Damage: 10
Radius Damage: 15
Range: Far as forget
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:12:45 PM by DataProxy »

Direct Damage: 10
Radius Damage: 15
you might wanna increase that because that is really loving low
also why is this in modification help
as far as i can tell you arent asking for anything

you might wanna increase that because that is really loving low
also why is this in modification help
as far as i can tell you arent asking for anything

The damage is intentionally low.

I may be asking questions sooner than later.

As a matter of fact, here's one. Is there a line of code that allows users to switch models out even if there are no animations?

As a matter of fact, here's one. Is there a line of code that allows users to switch models out even if there are no animations?
Make them separate images and then unmount the old one and mount the new one?

oops i never did get back to you on that did i

anyways im doing a work session on modeling and such tomorrow i can get you some item animations. i'll have the head floating around as an idle animation, and the fire animation will consist of the jaw opening and firing. this will be interesting to test

The model doesn't look like it is aligned with the hand correctly.

I think the blaster being not fully in the hand is on purpose.

oops i never did get back to you on that did i

anyways im doing a work session on modeling and such tomorrow i can get you some item animations. i'll have the head floating around as an idle animation, and the fire animation will consist of the jaw opening and firing. this will be interesting to test

if the head floats around then how will you animate just the jaw moving and not resetting where the head is or where the jaw is? or just mask it with recoil?

if the head floats around then how will you animate just the jaw moving and not resetting where the head is or where the jaw is? or just mask it with recoil?
id attempt to do it correctly eg only mouth moving, but im not sure if the muzzle point movement will work. i need to test things to see if i can do it right

Argh, I misread and thought the title was referring to the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster.

Argh, I misread and thought the title was referring to the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster.
a pan-galactic gargle blaster is much more dangerous than this

a pan-galactic gargle blaster is much more dangerous than this

Supposedly, people directly hit by this thing will be launched in the air. They are most likely to die by the resulting fall than the weapon itself. Any death by this gun itself usually takes 3-5 direct hits, depending on how good your aim is.

Since San's ingame is technically going to deal only one damage, you're obviously going to expect the Gaster Blaster to deal as much.

I really like the laser effect. :D

I have been considering two other variations of the Gaster Blaster.
I'm going to ask Conan to help out a bit, and if all goes well, I will release this before the month is out.