[Solved] Hide/unHide Backpack

Author Topic: [Solved] Hide/unHide Backpack  (Read 1936 times)

What's the command to hide and unhide a backpack on a player?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 04:16:37 PM by Farad »

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=26416.0

Quote from: Space Guy
ALL
plume
triPlume
septPlume
visor
chest
femchest
none
helmet
pointyHelmet
flareHelmet
scoutHat
bicorn
copHat
knitHat
pants
skirtHip
LArm
LArmSlim
LHand
LHook
LShoe
LPeg
none
armor
bucket
cape
pack
quiver
tank

RArm
RArmSlim
RHand
RHook
RShoe
RPeg
none
epaulets
epauletsRankA
epauletsRankB
epauletsRankC
epauletsRankD
ShoulderPads
headSkin
LSki
RSki
skirtTrimLeft
skirtTrimRight

just hidenode the relevant nodes.

you can do something like this to hide all back nodes
Code: [Select]
%i = -1;
while((%node = $pack[%i++]) !$= "")
   %pl.hideNode(%node);
and then something like this to unhide the backpack, or a different pack from the list conan quoted
Code: [Select]
%pl.unHideNode("pack");
if you mean for an image then set your image mount to $BackSlot and offset as nessecary

New related question. I'd like to prevent all the avatar attachments that go on the player's back (armor, bucket, cape, pack, quiver, tank) from appearing at all while my gamemode is running. Is there an easy way to do this?

Two examples of unwanted re-appearance of avatar's back attachments are when a player leaves a vehicle or resets their avatar while playing.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 12:38:17 PM by Farad »

Package the gameConnection::applyBodyParts(%this) function, which happens whenever the players appearance is updated (like after they close options, when they spawn a new player object, etc)

New related question. I'd like to prevent all the avatar attachments that go on the player's back (armor, bucket, cape, pack, quiver, tank) from appearing at all while my gamemode is running. Is there an easy way to do this?

Two examples of unwanted re-appearance of avatar's back attachments are when a player leaves a vehicle or resets their avatar while playing.

package preventBackpacks {

function serverCmdupdateBodyParts(%client, %a, %b, %c, %d, %e, %f, %g, %h, %i, %j, %k, %l)
{
      parent::serverCmdupdateBodyParts(%client, %a, %b, "0", %d, %e, %f, %g, %h, %i, %j, %k, %l);
}

};

activatePackage(preventBackpacks);

%c is the backpack stuff, so replacing it with 0 works. I just tested it

You might get use out of this:

https://github.com/Elmling/Avatar_API

List of default Avatar stuff:

https://github.com/Elmling/Avatar_API/blob/master/Variables.cs
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 02:13:35 PM by elm »

bumping to let you know elm that your Avatar API is missing skirtHip and the skirtTrimLeft/Right, and pants. also missing some decals, including Mod-Police
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:13:36 PM by Conan »

package preventBackpacks {

function serverCmdupdateBodyParts(%client, %a, %b, %c, %d, %e, %f, %g, %h, %i, %j, %k, %l)
{
      parent::serverCmdupdateBodyParts(%client, %a, %b, "0", %d, %e, %f, %g, %h, %i, %j, %k, %l);
}

};

activatePackage(preventBackpacks);

%c is the backpack stuff, so replacing it with 0 works. I just tested it
Would you mind elaborating as to what the others are?

function servercmdupdatebodyparts(%client, %hat, %accent, %pack, %secondPack, %chest, %hip, %LLeg, %RLeg, %LArm, %RArm, %LHand, %RHand)

function servercmdupdatebodycolors(%client, %headColor, %hatColor, %accentColor, %packColor, %secondPackColor, %chestColor, %hipColor, %LLegColor, %RLegColor, %LArmColor, %RArmColor, %LHandColor, %RHandColor, %decalName, %faceName)

second pack is the shoulder stuff right

function servercmdupdatebodyparts(%client, %hat, %accent, %pack, %secondPack, %chest, %hip, %LLeg, %RLeg, %LArm, %RArm, %LHand, %RHand)

function servercmdupdatebodycolors(%client, %headColor, %hatColor, %accentColor, %packColor, %secondPackColor, %chestColor, %hipColor, %LLegColor, %RLegColor, %LArmColor, %RArmColor, %LHandColor, %RHandColor, %decalName, %faceName)

Why did you quote that

Why did you quote that
Oh, there was supposed to be text with that >.<