Author Topic: [Server] Downed v4  (Read 11697 times)

UPDATE
v1 -> v2
Added pref for killing bots to get a second wind
Added "help up" feature where clicking and holding on a player for a period of time will get them back up after being downed

v2 -> v2.1 (Quick hot fix) (sorry to the 1 person who managed to download v2 before i hot fixed it)
One cannot die while being helped up if their downed time expires, instead they will die if the player then lets go of them
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 06:46:45 PM by Swollow »

you are a ninja at fixing and adding things Swollow
thanks, this'll be really useful

I however am not a ninja at noticing things have been updated
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 07:58:22 PM by SuperSuit12 »

ok since i'm too lazy to do it, someone make a gamemode where people are continually downed for however many times and they have to keep killing moving bots to survive

last one standing (ha) wins

How does one change the prefs?

type them into the console like this (open the console with the ~ key)

3 Second downed time
$Pref::SwolDowned_DownedTime = 3000;
Kill players to become un downed
$Pref::SwolDowned_KillToLive = true;
4 Downs per life
$Pref::SwolDowned_DownedPerLife = 4;
2 Second help up time
$Pref::SwolDowned_HelpUpTime = 2000;

these settings take effect instantly and will persist after restarting your server

10/10 Q u a l i t y

HOXTON HAS BEEN DOWNED

Could you have a setting where you can get downed for an almost infinite amount of times, but each time you get down your bleed out timer decreases? Similar to how borderlands games work. Maybe a setting to decrease the bleed out health by a percentage after every time somebody is downed.

Would it be possible to make an alternate version where if you're activated by another player you're brought back up?
Preferably a playertype that only has reviving functions instead of this final stand thing you've got going on here. Great mod btw

Preferably a playertype that only has reviving functions instead of this final stand thing you've got going on here. Great mod btw
that'd be useful but final stand is awesome
I AM DOWN!
*stabs enemy, pulls himself up by his sword*
I AM FINE.

seriously that's basically what's happening when you're swordfighting with this. It's great with the Cutlass because you can defend yourself just the same, standing or downed. (Cutlass is from the Flintlock Weapons Pack, and it is a 2-3 hit kill, but it can defend against other cutlasses with secondary fire.)

I already added this just customize it to how you want it, disable kill to live like so
$Pref::SwolDowned_KillToLive = false;
$Pref::SwolDowned_KillBotToLive = false;
and enable
$Pref::SwolDowned_CanHelpUp = true;

unless you want a different kind of revive mechanic?

Could you have a setting where you can get downed for an almost infinite amount of times, but each time you get down your bleed out timer decreases? Similar to how borderlands games work. Maybe a setting to decrease the bleed out health by a percentage after every time somebody is downed.
yes I can do this

HOXTON HAS BEEN DOWNED
get the fuc up
I'm going to type "GET THE forget UP." every time I revive a person

I already added this just customize it to how you want it, disable kill to live like so
$Pref::SwolDowned_KillToLive = false;
$Pref::SwolDowned_KillBotToLive = false;
and enable
$Pref::SwolDowned_CanHelpUp = true;
Nope, looks like your prefs handle this, thank you.

Edit: Do you think you could make a pref or something to make it where the player doesnt sit, he lays down when hes in the Downed sate?