Poll

Most wanted improvement?

Better physics
29 (50.9%)
Better smoke
10 (17.5%)
Better sound
8 (14%)
Better fire emitters (will add extra datablocks)
10 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: FireMod - [Now On Blockland Glass!]  (Read 11994 times)

Holy forget this addon is blazing with gorgeousness

Holy forget this addon is blazing with gorgeousness

Time to fill my pyromaniac dreams.

YES, THIS ADD-ON IS SO HOT ON FIRE I HAVE PERMISSION TO BE SENT TO HELL BECAUSE OF MY NAME!

Quality, realistic and amazing add-on right here. Nice job OP.

If you downloaded this mod on June 17th/June 18th (or anytime before June 18th in general, because of bugfixes and improvements) and the smoke emitter turns white before deletion, re-download the mod. I made a mistake which I didn't catch that caused the emitter to mess up. Sorry about that, issues are resolved.

I'd suggest either using Support_Updater or Blockland Glass for automatic updates, dealing with people stuck on older versions of add-ons is just annoying and unnecessary.

This reminds me of the old firemod by Zor

I'd suggest either using Support_Updater or Blockland Glass for automatic updates, dealing with people stuck on older versions of add-ons is just annoying and unnecessary.
I've actually planned Blockland Glass already, I haven't done so yet because when I try to upload, their site says it's migrating or something so yeah whenever that's finished I'll do it there, I guess for now I'll find out how to do Support_Updater.

Alright, so I've checked Blockland Glass' new website, and the Add-On won't pop up for my authentication, so I can't get it to work. And I have tried installing the latest version as well.

I can't fully understand how to use Support_Updater, and it seems you need to host it on your own website? I don't feel like messing with that, I'll just get it going on Blockland Glass whenever they fix the authentication issues. Yes, I did check Greek's manual, I read through it, and yeah no.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 01:37:30 PM by BloxersPost »

It's now on Blockland Glass =)

Bump. Any updates/new stuff? Also, there should be like a limit to how many bricks are on fire/etc. or something like that. Some 'arsonists' came into my Blockland Olympics server and began a fire which nearly froze up my game.

Bump. Any updates/new stuff? Also, there should be like a limit to how many bricks are on fire/etc. or something like that. Some 'arsonists' came into my Blockland Olympics server and began a fire which nearly froze up my game.
Updates are edited into the OP.. Sorry, I haven't worked on it much since, I've been very busy and life is progressing quicker than imagined (time seems to fly).. Yeah I'll see if I can get the motivation in the short times I have to update.

Haha, neat. I remember way back when an older user, Zor, made something similiar.