Author Topic: FNAF1987's Renderman  (Read 4277 times)

/Support

Badspot or someone needs to make server hosting restrictions a thing

You realize this is Blockland right? Like 75% of the players are under 14. This honestly shouldn't surprise you. It didn't help that ol' Badspot made it literally braindead easy to host now by removing the whole having to go into your router and port foward.

What I'm getting at though is that people like this are a dime a dozen. Just move on and don't waste your time on them.

OT: What's with all this /support stuff. You think Badspot will actually care if you think this is a good or bad thing in a /DRAMA/ thread?

You realize this is Blockland right? Like 75% of the players are under 14. This honestly shouldn't surprise you. It didn't help that ol' Badspot made it literally braindead easy to host now by removing the whole having to go into your router and port foward.

What I'm getting at though is that people like this are a dime a dozen. Just move on and don't waste your time on them.
just because something is common doesn't mean it should be ignored
OT: What's with all this /support stuff. You think Badspot will actually care if you think this is a good or bad thing in a /DRAMA/ thread?
"/support" is more just saying that you support the drama, it's not like it's a petition to revoke the guy

No bad words allowed on the internet, you can't cuss on here, this is a child-friendly zone.

just because something is common doesn't mean it should be ignored "/support" is more just saying that you support the drama, it's not like it's a petition to revoke the guy

Ah, didn't know that. I haven't used the BL Forums in ages so I'm a little behind. Also, I'm not saying it shouldn't be ignored. People like this FNAF dude are obviously starfishs who should be pointed out. It's just of my opinion that these people are dime a dozen players these days. Which is kind of sad as it's an indicator of a trend that's been happening in the community. Newer and newer players come in with less and less social experience and before you know it, stuff like this happens. Back in the day, one had to do a hell of a lot more stuff before being able to host, which filtered out a lot of young host because they didn't know how to grab their router info and port forward, and by the time they did, they gained a few years and experience in the game which would lead to them being better people in the long run.

TL;DR: Apologies, I'm old and don't lurk enough anymore.

No bad words allowed on the internet, you can't cuss on here, this is a child-friendly zone.

You can cuss on the fourms, theres also a option to disable word censoring.

Why did you bump this

You can cuss on the fourms, theres also a option to disable word censoring.
no bad words stop cursing

Hello I Am ANTONY, /support

/support
first of all, his name.

Hello I Am ANTONY, /support
DUDE WHAT THE forget WHY DID YOU BUMP THISSSSSSSS