Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User

Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44528 times)

zealot is a vegetarian so I'ma have to side with maxx

Not to mention a cheater. Have you looked at his steam profile?? That sticker throws up all kinds of red flags

but in other completely unrelated news, the nation of Thailand was known as "Siam" before 1949. interesting!

zealot is a vegetarian so I'ma have to side with maxx

a maxx siding with another maxx....typical.............. ..

a maxx siding with another maxx....typical.............. ..

a message from queeba industries

we paid $5 for this video pls notice it

we paid $5 for this video pls notice it
It has nothing to do with the topic but I like it.

I've never had any personal encounters where he's been unpleasant to me.  And, I will not justify him, but it seems like everyone is a bit too quick to jump on the bandwagon and pile on.  I don't think it's farfetched to assert that it's more of a reactionary behavior, judging by the scale at which most of you, or at least the most vocal, contribute to this trivial flame war.

Also, BBCode PSA:  Don't do [center][list][li]Bunch of list info here.[/li][/list][/center], which turns into:

• Bunch of list info here.

Do [center][table][tr][td][list][li]Bunch of list info here.[/li][/list][/td][/tr][/table][/center]*, which turns into:

• Bunch of list info here.

*Other table formatting, such as [table][/table] and [tr][/tr] are not always necessary,
but are ideal if you want less chance of the format screwing up.

remember how maxx "didn't care about BLF drama" lmao
yea but when your being blamed for something you didnt do its best to defend yourself

I've never had any personal encounters where he's been unpleasant to me.  And, I will not justify him, but it seems like everyone is a bit too quick to jump on the bandwagon and pile on.  I don't think it's farfetched to assert that it's more of a reactionary behavior, judging by the scale at which most of you, or at least the most vocal, contribute to this trivial flame war.

I wouldn't call it trivial seeing as this is maxx being framed for something he didn't and wouldn't do.

I wouldn't call it trivial seeing as this is maxx being framed for something he didn't and wouldn't do.
Yes, I read that.  But, if you look at the first few pages where the majority takes a position at face value, versus discussion after the text wall on page 9 between a few users, it still suggests that people thought "Oh look, now's my chance!"  This is nothing new in Maxx drama threads and even when Maxx shows up in another thread to discuss normal things.

I am ambivalent towards Maxx for justified reasons, but I am also against the diehard anti-Maxx-ers who jump on nearly every opportunity to get a few strokes in.

Perhaps my point went on longer than I meant, but this is just my two cents.  I did not mean to hijack the topic.

Okay, a lot of people don't seem to understand how unlikely a 4 number IP match. The chances are less than 1%, and probably far lower than that. Combined with the fact that the user had gone under the name "Maxx" and his IP was dynamically set to 73.74 just a few days prior. So if he wanted to impersonate Maxx, the spammer would have to have found his IP a few days before the spam event, which wouldn't be possible through Blockland since he didn't go on until the 18th, found a partially matching VPN knowing Cytube obscures after 4 letters, probably would've had to purchase access to it, and then spammed anonymously under his VPN, hoping someone would check it with Maxx's constantly shifting IP address. Maxx's theory seems even more unlikely than a natural IP match.

possible, but this is extremely unlikely. the chances of a 4 number ip match are astronomically low. so it seems very likely Maxx did spam, at least once.

You did deserve a ban you loving idiot lol

You had a cheat program open and then had the loving balls to not only asks the forums for help but get actually angry and hostile when people told you the truth lol

If anything you're just as much of a problem user as maxx and your word has absolutely zero creditability imo. Esp since you made this big drama off a "gut feeling"
I don't even have a side i'm on but you just demonstrated how handicapped you are and for that i thank you
Okay, what the hell is up with you? I had literally a Hex Editor open in the background. It changes variables in your local files, and is just as potent as Notepad. Should I be banned for having Notepad open? It isn't capable of hacking a multiplayer server, dimwit.

Yea Nick, I do get pissed when people say I cheated, because it's a blatant lack of comprehension. With even a slight amount of effort or research you can see that my case was extremely common--and even appealable. On a similar note, don't you get angry when people call you a child enthusiast? That seems like a similar level of miscomprehension.

Not to mention a cheater. Have you looked at his steam profile?? That sticker throws up all kinds of red flags
Hey, at least I'm not a child enthusiast. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey, at least I'm not a child enthusiast. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you're really not helping yourself pal