Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 45570 times)

More riveting than the O .J. Simpson case
-snip-
maxx has been invited to drama alert
Zealot is pretty much keemstar lol

post 100 videos, but it's not gonna change anything.
It was made for an even more selfish reason--my own satisfaction.
conspiracy?

wb
Incredible contribution mate, you're a loving privilege to have on these forums.

Alright, I've discussed this with the following users, so they should be able to confirm this.

~Swollow
~Nobot
~Conan
~Swholli

And probably a few others. I think Swholli shared it with some of the mods, so them too. Unless all of them are attempting to frame Maxx as well.

I originally planned to wait until we were next spammed, and send Maxx an IP logging link through Steam to check his current address. This should make sense, alongside the other posts:

okay. i've got an idea that will hopefully reveal the actual spammer. if i talk about it won't really work though.
and if maxx want's to prove his innocence, he's gonna need to unblock me on steam first.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mczealot/

Obviously I couldn't reveal this, because then he would swap IPs before clicking any links I sent him.

So, in preparation for his next spamming raid, I actually cleared the ban-list, wondering if I had already blocked his VPN. This is why he was able to join the Cytube unblocked. The reason I wrote that I couldn't write why it was false until Friday was because that was the date of the next BLF Movie Night.

^ this post is incorrect for reasons i will not be able to detail until friday. i believe several other users will be able to vouch for me on this.

I still would've have revealed anything, if Maxx didn't promptly remove me from Steam, making it impossible to prove his innocent.

So yea, he didn't prove anything because I had cleared the ban list. If you think this is far fetched, the stated 4+ users above and myself can all verify this.

This is why Swholli and Nobot also claimed his post was false:
Can confirm there is more to this that may or may not be influential to this drama.
confirming as well

>>>>i cleared the ban list

jesus loving christ
seriously its already over for you

So yea, he didn't prove anything because I had cleared the ban list.

if you've been spammed multiple times and you've banned multiple accounts relating to it and it seems to be a repeating issue, why the forget would you clear the ban list?

so why would it take you until friday to say this?
this is pretty confusing lol

if you've been spammed multiple times and you've banned multiple accounts relating to it and it seems to be a repeating issue, why the forget would you clear the ban list?
Because if he was spammed, he couldn't spam. And if he couldn't spam, I couldn't get more evidence. This is not confusing.

Because if I revealed it before Friday, Maxx would prepare and not click the IP logging link I sent him, or click it under a VPN.

cant edit in drama

Because if he was banned, he couldn't spam. And if he couldn't spam, I couldn't get more evidence. This is not confusing.

Because if I revealed it before Friday, Maxx would prepare and not click the IP logging link I sent him, or click it under a VPN.

honestly this is the biggest clusterforget

why the forget wouldn't you just ask him to join with those ips still banned

honestly this is the biggest clusterforget

why the forget wouldn't you just ask him to join with those ips still banned
Because he couldn't join if he was banned?

thats the loving point you daft cunt, it would prove the ips are the same

thats the loving point you daft cunt, it would prove the ips are the same
I don't think you know how Cytube works, dude. I wouldn't be able to tell if he couldn't join because it wouldn't let him in the chat. Users and their IPs only appear to the mods if they are able to enter the chat. If he was banned, he couldn't enter and reveal his IP.

Because if he was spammed, he couldn't spam. And if he couldn't spam, I couldn't get more evidence. This is not confusing.

1. i never spammed you, and i've already proved this, Sorry! :D
2. you're losing your english, how about i make an "unintelligence" piece of my new upcoming drama on how you're a loving liar (im being sarcastic i don't care enough to drama you)

if you were to randomly send me a suspicious link after dramaing me and yelling at me while stroking your e-peen i wouldn't click on it anyway thinking it was some way to spite me by giving me a virus
if i know you don't like me im not clicking any links from you

if you were ok with me openly proving my innocence, why would you clear the ban list before i joined to prove my innocence?
a little suspicious when you clear the ban list to make it look like i can just rejoin because you unbanned me /even though i was never on there in the first loving place and when i never spammed and when i was going to prove my innocence by joining under my ip, which you claim the 73.74 ip was me./
seems like you're going at it really hard to make me look in the wrong