Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 45675 times)

holy freaking damn dude

iirc maxx is still young and isn't the best decision maker, iirc he's pretty cool when he isn't sperglording, imo i think that this is pretty pointless considering it probably won't matter anyway simply because like i said he's still pretty young and doesn't make good decisions all the time.

And from what i can tell probably acts like a handicap because it seems like he lives in a really messy environment to begin with and just releases stress and such in not such the best ways possible but i can't really blame him because that's what it seems like when i hear the domestic disturbances in the background of his mic, i'm just trying to be as real as possible here, it honestly isn't worth it nor warranted to bash maxx on this level no matter how much of a handicap he can act like. If you need to take action, then take action, but honestly tone it down a bit guys.
I can vouch for xeidious and Maxx here.  I honestly can't blame Maxx; his home and family life is really forgeted up.

I honestly can't blame Maxx; his home and family life is really forgeted up.

I can't remember ever reading about his family and life being bad  or not very good but I probably did and I just forgot. If so then I actually kind of feel bad for him a tiny bit.

iirc maxx is still young and isn't the best decision maker, iirc he's pretty cool when he isn't sperglording, imo i think that this is pretty pointless considering it probably won't matter anyway simply because like i said he's still pretty young and doesn't make good decisions all the time.

And from what i can tell probably acts like a handicap because it seems like he lives in a really messy environment to begin with and just releases stress and such in not such the best ways possible but i can't really blame him because that's what it seems like when i hear the domestic disturbances in the background of his mic, i'm just trying to be as real as possible here, it honestly isn't worth it nor warranted to bash maxx on this level no matter how much of a handicap he can act like. If you need to take action, then take action, but honestly tone it down a bit guys.
being young and having a stuffty environment doesn't mean you can get away with acting like a handicap, also there are tons of young forumer's so saying that doesn't mean he should get an instant pass on this.

i bet he'll be back in a few days when he gets bored

i bet he'll be back in a few days when he gets bored

I'm confidant this isn't the last I'll be seeing of maxx.

You might also want to add that he might have been the one who spammed ballhole in Kenko's discord. here's a list of invites made to it.

already established that he didnt do this