Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 45609 times)

Maxx, I thought you said you're done posting.

Maxx, I thought you said you're done posting.
Kinda hard to stop posting when most of your internet friends revolve around Blockland and it's forums.  It's better to try and defend yourself than to not do anything and have people follow you around to stuff on you.

$50 on 40 pages. I'm calling it now given the way this drama just keeps getting more juicy.

i don't get what the problem is
it shouldn't matter whether or not he said "i'm done posting"
if you're getting stuff on it only makes sense to come and defend yourself in order to end the circlejerk of hate

i don't get what the problem is
it shouldn't matter whether or not he said "i'm done posting"
if you're getting stuff on it only makes sense to come and defend yourself in order to end the circlejerk of hate
his response was a bait image so I was responding to his bait image with a gif of pooh in a bad mood tearing the fabric of reality in distaste of said bait image

me & maxx had a live debate over this in the brackrand discord. it was hilarious. hopefully swholli will soon.

hopefully swholli will upload it soon*

hopefully swholli will upload it soon*
me & maxx had a live debate over this in the brackrand discord. it was hilarious. hopefully swholli will soon.

we were talking about the ip situation and you started to bring up irrelevant points after i shot down "your experiences" with me, because you said you had 11 months of total rape and abuse from me or some handicapped stuff, and after 3 points you made on me were from the 3rd, and i talked about how points you made were from years off, you kept going on and you were being idiotic

i lost whatever ounce of respect i had for you

i lost whatever ounce of respect i had for you
lol okay

i enjoyed eating dinner to this argument

something i started to bring up, but I think I got cut off when maxx entered the call.

like who gives a stuff when some random blfer says they lost respect for you. like, is respect a meter? do most people keep logbooks of it? like does anyone care unless it's someone they actually like--who it probably isn't. especially when someone says they "lost respect" because you had a different opinion than them. i think that speaks worse of the poster than the dude who apparently lost his respect.

Zealot just got roasted and put in his place. Great job McJobless

I STARTED TALKING ABOUT JOINING HIS CYTUBE TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE AND HE loving LEFT OH MY GOD