CRITAWAKETS- Anti American Commie Scum

Author Topic: CRITAWAKETS- Anti American Commie Scum  (Read 3631 times)

CRITAWAKETS EXPOSED!!!!!!!
#DRAMAALERT

Is he foreshadowing him leaving BLF or blockland all together? Cause that's what I'm getting from that statement

Oh no he's gonna dos our toasters
We better be spooked.

Crit has been showing a new level of stupidity. I highly doubt that he would even manage to start DDOSing.

"We need cyber-cannons, captain DataProxy!"

This drama should be about finstock with the riciculous way he types. forget him

This drama should be about finstock with the riciculous way he types. forget him

finstock is alternative for those who dont know

and for those who still dont know, alternative is a known troll

he talks of how he is nicer than most people here but sends a hateful message to someone out of the blue?

also hes making a big deal out of the america thing, so what if molten supports america? why does he care

he talks of how he is nicer than most people here but sends a hateful message to someone out of the blue?

also hes making a big deal out of the america thing, so what if molten supports america? why does he care

I think more of the correct context is how it disgusts him to know that we are 'americunts', mon ami.

Speaking of which, nearly almost anything triggers him. Sometime I use French mannerisms in my speech, and he flips his lid on me for doing so. Like, what the forget, man. Stop being such a douche-schnozzle. 

What is wrong is these type of people on Blockland.
People like CRITAWAKETS really piss me off to point where I think they need to be banned.

the title offends my dog
ot: what is he on