blocklandblockocity - ralph wiggums grandson

Author Topic: blocklandblockocity - ralph wiggums grandson  (Read 10222 times)

the thing about these young users (like me) is that it takes time before they understand how the forum works. if an older person joined the forums im sure he could understand the community and major stuff in a few days, but it personally took me a year before i understood what and what not do to here (and trust me; i am still learning). i think blocko is just being a bit too self-confident and havent learned what is accepted here, making him annoying.

the time you cringe at your old posts is the time when you are (probably) ready for the Blockland forums.

nvm
i think what makes blocko annoying is how he can randomly jump into different threads that he has little experience with (ofcourse this is ok, just in some cases it can get stupid) and when users turn against him (usually because he posted/did something stupid) he starts posting random stuff, like Simpson GIFs, weird quotes etc. i think he just needs to realize that there are other ways to solve problems maybe? anyway, i think what powers him to post these special posts is how he thinks he is is being supported by someone to do it.

but was furling an awful user?
furling was a weird guy who had serious grammar problems but that's about it

forever ingrained my mind for the pinky back door post

a weird guy who had serious grammar problems but that's about it
º_º

didnt know that part.

furling was a weird guy who had serious grammar problems but that's about it
You forgot to mention the fact that he's deaf

You forgot to mention the fact that he's deaf
didnt think it mattered considering all we've got to go off is text
figured the grammar thing would be enough

the thing about these young users (like me) is that it takes time before they understand how the forum works. if an older person joined the forums im sure he could understand the community and major stuff in a few days, but it personally took me a year before i understood what and what not do to here (and trust me; i am still learning). i think blocko is just being a bit too self-confident and havent learned what is accepted here, making him annoying.

the time you cringe at your old posts is the time when you are (probably) ready for the Blockland forums.

you make some good points

but i believe you should at least lurk more before even signing in and start posting, and see how the flow of the forums go if you're aware that you can't understand the forums enough yet and not sure what to post. i mean, if you really wanna fit in to a community, you gotta know the community first before you just dive in, despite being young or old enough.

i'm not suggesting that you are not allowed to make an account and post casually if you don't know enough about the forums or the community, what i'm suggesting here is that it's probably a wiser idea as a young person to just lurk more and find examples of what to do/what not to do before you think about posting stuff.

This is why I don't like Furling.
you for real that post should go in a hall of fame

that is probably my favorite BLF post of all time

"they (big man brother) mega huge rooster rape his tiny pinky back door" being my favorite part

you make some good points

but i believe you should at least lurk more before even signing in and start posting, and see how the flow of the forums go if you're aware that you can't understand the forums enough yet and not sure what to post. i mean, if you really wanna fit in to a community, you gotta know the community first before you just dive in, despite being young or old enough.

i'm not suggesting that you are not allowed to make an account and post casually if you don't know enough about the forums or the community, what i'm suggesting here is that it's probably a wiser idea as a young person to just lurk more and find examples of what to do/what not to do before you think about posting stuff.

i agree, but most new users just got their account for small reasons like sharing a build, requesting an add-on etc. therefore they dont really care much about what really happens on this forum, but if they are indeed going to be more with the community, i think they should look at how the community is as you said.