Author Topic: The story of Talos  (Read 11934 times)

when Nix the Glaceon mentioned a Black Hole disaster would be impossible, this little bastard says that The Rapture will occur in early 2016 and Jesus would return. I immediately thought it was fake, so I blasted at him, and he BLAMED ME for ranting on him about religion, when in reality, he was telling a lie! So then he left saying "Mark my words". and left. I banned him permanently from my server and Kantankerous Konundrums explodes at me for banning him for religious reasons even though that is not true.

"Waahhh unban floran bcuz she got rids of the boombox!11!1 u suk dix floraaannn!11!11!!!"

/support

Talos Strikes Back! He came into my "Build to Survive" server as -The Muffin Man- and was normally okay for most of the time he was on the server. But then, when Nix the Glaceon mentioned a Black Hole disaster would be impossible, this little bastard says that The Rapture will occur in early 2016 and Jesus would return. I immediately thought it was fake, so I blasted at him, and he BLAMED ME for ranting on him about religion, when in reality, he was telling a lie! So then he left saying "Mark my words". and left. I banned him permanently from my server and Kantankerous Konundrums explodes at me for banning him for religious reasons even though that is not true. Then, Tronx came in with the truth stating that Talos was a known troll user.
damn i never knew saying that a black hole won't gobble up earth like pacman would cause so much drama

ot: /support, kid needs to take a nap

/support Everyday I discover people more cancerous than I am wtf

/support Everyday I discover people more cancerous than I am wtf

What's up with you and being "surprised" that people are more cancerous than you?

What's up with you and being "surprised" that people are more cancerous than you?

I thought I was bad after stuffposting on Off Topic and spamming a stuff ton, not to mention my over-egoism.

I thought I was bad after stuffposting on Off Topic and spamming a stuff ton, not to mention my over-egoism.
But you don't need to keep bringing it up in every drama. I don't even remember this ever happening.

But you don't need to keep bringing it up in every drama. I don't even remember this ever happening.

Well sorry.

Kantankerous Kunundrums
hi ma its me
also i did not explode i just asked you why you banned him