Harsh punishment, or do I not see how stupid I am?

Author Topic: Harsh punishment, or do I not see how stupid I am?  (Read 4277 times)

if u go to sleep you'll be unbanned by the time you wake up if it was a 30 minute ban

Lol drama is from ages ago you've seen me since I posted it

Serious question here.
Do you (anyone on trog's server) think I am acting maliciously?
I'm not. It's all meant to be funny or neat. I guess I'm just a bad judge of that.
Maybe I shouldn't join anymore. Maybe I just cause trouble even if I don't mean to. I'm no good at building, just eventing. That's all I can do and I try to make cool stuff but apparently it's just annoying. Apparently I misjudged what's acceptable based on the examples of similar things being done.
I just wanted to be funny. It's fun to prank but the fun is hollow when you're the only one laughing...

1. You can have your build deleted for any reason

2. you cannot build your own pathways

Why don't people read the rules

Lol drama is from ages ago you've seen me since I posted it
Yes, you're 20 other posts in the same drama- and drama. I honestly don't see any way that trolling could be justified. Oh, and also, no photos.
/neutral

a perm ban is the worst people can do. and thats not even harsh.

I dont even like trog or his "crew", but supersuit was in the wrong here. He was deliberately trolling and saying it was a "prank" as an excuse.

/Nosupport

I dont even like trog or his "crew", but supersuit was in the wrong here. He was deliberately trolling and saying it was a "prank" as an excuse.

Sounds like Raccoonneer

Well.

You didn't do anything that serious and it was fairly harmless.

However, you wrote ALL of that for a 30 min ban? Thats nothing. Just go play on a different server or take a break, big whoop.