Author Topic: My brother had a confrontation with a drunk driver  (Read 445 times)

my bro works really late at Arby's some nights, tonight he got out at midnight... on July 4.... so he's coming home on a two lane road  that runs through a neighborhood and a truck in the oncoming lane starts veering over. So he slams on the brakes and cuts into a guys front lawn where he stopped inches from the drunk guys stuffty durango. Then the guy gets out and starts yelling slurred cuss words. The guys truck was blocking my brothers car in so he got out to tell him to move it. Then the guy says "you loving richardwad, you were in my lane man, get out of the way."
My bro tries to explain it, but the guy isn't hearing any of it. In his infinite wisdom he started stepping up to my brother and swung with all he had. My brother easily dodged it and he fell flat on the asphalt on his face. Then my brother just spit on him, got in his car and backed out and left.

when he got here I told him, man we should probably go check that the guy isn't dead laying there, so we went back and the truck was gone, the guy just kept loving going when he was that loving drunk. I was going to call the cops but he was probably long gone. If he would've hit my brother or his car that he just bought last week he would've been on for serious loving jail time, hopefully next time he wont be so lucky

At least he came out of it alright.

your brother probably should've called the cops or took a picture of his license plate
like it should really be reported so he doesn't just repeat it

At least he came out of it alright.

This, I'm happy your brother is ok.