Author Topic: [Solved] Bricks showing up as blue in /doIcon preview?  (Read 606 times)

Not sure if this belongs in the right board or other Help.

When doing /iconinit and /doicon the bricks show up as blue instead of default gray, any idea why this is happening? That's the first time I've seen it happen.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 07:13:56 PM by WhoooMan »

and what does the console say when you do
echo($iconBrick.getColorId() SPC getColorIdTable($iconBrick.getColorId());

and what does the console say when you do
echo($iconBrick.getColorId() SPC getColorIdTable($iconBrick.getColorId());

Are you certain that command is correct?

if you use the default colorset this will work fine. my guess is it just uses a fixed color id when it generates the brick - from my experience this seems to be the case, but i never bothered to check. Usually i just black-and-white the image in my image editor afterwards if the color is not too extremely off, or just manually color it white and realign the camera.

wow forget
I missed a parenthesis

echo($iconBrick.getColorId() SPC getColorIdTable($iconBrick.getColorId()));

wow forget
I missed a parenthesis

echo($iconBrick.getColorId() SPC getColorIdTable($iconBrick.getColorId()));

That worked and I got this:

if you use the default colorset this will work fine. my guess is it just uses a fixed color id when it generates the brick - from my experience this seems to be the case, but i never bothered to check. Usually i just black-and-white the image in my image editor afterwards if the color is not too extremely off, or just manually color it white and realign the camera.

I think I tried using default colorset and got the same result, I could double check again. Worked with default colorset. That's weird I've used other colorset and never had this problem before.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 07:13:39 PM by WhoooMan »

i assume like conan says that it creates the brick with the color id 5
which is a nice grey on the default colorset

you can just type in console $iconBrick.setColor(colorId); to get it to a different color

I think I tried using default colorset and got the same result, I could double check again. Worked with default colorset. That's weird I've used other colorset and never had this problem before.
given that its either color id 4 or 3 as swollow mentioned, it probably worked before cause the custom colorset you used had greyscale as the first row.