Pokémon GO! is out

Author Topic: Pokémon GO! is out  (Read 8246 times)

yeah but who tf is going to wear that stuff over the age of 10
its also going to be $30 last i heard

omg i need this i can't find it on the google play store tho

i dont go outside forget

are you sure you're not pulling my leg? i seriously can't find it

*Roots through a stranger's dumpster for Trubbish*

you cant get it in the US yet but you can download the austrailian APK online and its the same thing apparently

actually read the op

spent an hour walking around with music, only 20% battery used (iphone 6) never going in standby mode

my first catch

my catches so far

now all i need is a dratini for dragonair!!!!

edit:

theyre invading my  hooooooooome
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:05:23 AM by Donnies Catch »

Hold up I think I found it but I had to switch to the New Zealand store to see it, is this it?
nvm it's legit, but forget me I can't download it yet.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:41:01 AM by Space1255 »

i dont even like pokemon and this makes me want to play it. it just looks really cool man. i just hope it isn't free-to-play and pay-to-win. i usually delete a game after i see a ton of micro-transactions because it irritates me. kind of like a game launching with 50 dlcs, it shows that they cut content from the game to make a quick buck.

i dont even like pokemon and this makes me want to play it. it just looks really cool man. i just hope it isn't free-to-play and pay-to-win. i usually delete a game after i see a ton of micro-transactions because it irritates me. kind of like a game launching with 50 dlcs, it shows that they cut content from the game to make a quick buck.
u start with like 100 pokeballs, u get 15 any time u level up. pokestops give u more stuff. nothing is locked behind a paywall

and just look at all these pokestops

Hold up I think I found it but I had to switch to the New Zealand store to see it, is this it?
nvm it's legit, but forget me I can't download it yet.

you can play this game right now:
if you have an iPhone, make an Australian iTunes account, log in with that on the store, download the app, and switch back.
If you have an Android, download the Australian APK: https://t.co/9bE5ByNvD4