Author Topic: "Treated like blacks"  (Read 16050 times)

But then again, that black person is negatively effected by that systematic racism making it not really that offensive.
That hasn't existed for generations

well that's loving sad because one of those is a white racial slur

Yes it is, it woul be ok if i said that term, the same with monday

Yeah but white people arnt disadvantage by racism like black people are.

uh? jews? hispanics?

also, general anti-white racism exists. if a cop shoots an innocent white dude, nothing really comes of it. maybe the local news covers it, and with some rare exceptions it goes national. if a cop shoots an innocent black dude, riots and demands for redress can and have occurred. anti-black outcry can be met with the perpetrator getting fired. anti-white outcry can be met with tumblr's support.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:21:04 PM by Juncoph »

jitank
how the forget are you gonna get "justice" for anyone through an internet forum full of teenagers
inactivism is the laziest non-solution

mlk said to overcome and be the revolution.
he expected them all to become educated, and put themselves within police and government. to become the change the wanted.

but instead they taught thier children to hate, fear, and blame all authority. and they squandered the next 4 decades fighting among their own kind, over drugs, and other trivial stuff.

now they wait for clubs and false leaders to fight the good fight for them (black lives matter).
clearly bullstuff groups that have obviously been infiltrated by the establishment to create a bad name for black people yet again.
but they still fall for it.... again and again and again and again.

What's good my monday?

Triggered yet?
By your ignorerants? lmfao no

That hasn't existed for generations
Not true at all

uh? jews? hispanics?

also, general anti-white racism exists. if a cop shoots an innocent white dude, nothing really comes of it. maybe the local news covers it, and with some rare exceptions it goes national. if a cop shoots an innocent black dude, riots and demands for redress can and have occurred. anti-black outcry can be met with the perpetrator getting fired. anti-white outcry can be met with tumblr's support.

We are talking aboutModern Day America. Hispanics are highly discriminate against an its unjust. Once again, the anti-white wouldn't exist if people were so anti-black for years.

jitank stop ignoring das question

what are you trying to gain

We are talking aboutModern Day America. Hispanics are highly discriminate against an its unjust. Once again, the anti-white wouldn't exist if people were so anti-black for years.

so it's ok to hate jimmy because his grand dad frederick shot a black guy? sins of the father is a logical fallacy, my friend

mlk said to overcome and be the revolution.
he expected them all to become educated, and put themselves within police and government. to become the change the wanted.

but instead they taught thier children to hate, fear, and blame all authority. and they squandered the next 4 decades fighting among their own kind, over drugs, and other trivial stuff.

now they wait for clubs and false leaders to fight the good fight for them (black lives matter).
clearly bullstuff groups that have obviously been infiltrated by the establishment to create a bad name for black people yet again.
but they still fall for it.... again and again and again and again.
You denying the racism that clearly exist, even the racism seen on this forums. Fight for justice isnt "bitching." Black people arnt super human. Black people make mistakes like anybody else.

Not true at all
Not even gonna prove me wrong just a "Nah I say so, so it must be true"

so it's ok to hate jimmy because his grand dad frederick shot a black guy? sins of the father is a logical fallacy, my friend
What???
jitank stop ignoring das question

what are you trying to gain
Keep in min i have alot of people asking me things. I preach on this forum because i encounter racism. Where even i can preach justice counts. You guys arnt worth less because most of you are teens on a game forum.

You denying the racism that clearly exist, even the racism seen on this forums. Fight for justice isnt "bitching." Black people arnt super human. Black people make mistakes like anybody else.
im not denying anything.
everyone is tribal. me, these guys, even you.

quit using that facade as an excuse. its 2016 now, racism isnt stopping you from achieving anymore. how much people like you is irrelevant.

with no bit of irony, the most successful black people are the ones that ignored others and took what they wanted in life. (like a white man!?>!?!?!))
what is it about the average black person that they have this self esteem to feed? move on and do something.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:32:04 PM by Bisjac »

Not even gonna prove me wrong just a "Nah I say so, so it must be true"
Affrimitive Action...

But you have prove me wrong either.

Keep in min i have alot of people asking me things. I preach on this forum because i encounter racism. Where even i can preach justice counts. You guys arnt worth less because most of you are teens on a game forum.
ok that's nice and all but could you actually answer my question
how the forget are you gonna get "justice" for anyone through an internet forum full of teenagers